Burbank Extended Stay Inn
$187
$179
Courtyard
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$311
$209
$225
$202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$200
$170
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$147
ExtendedStay
$219
$209
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$190
$179
$170
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband made a reservation here a month ago, relocating to a new job. Shortly before he would arrive, they canceled his reservation. He scrambled to find another place and had to stay in a different city. The reason was that his criminal check came back saying he was a person of a different race with a different middle initial who committed felonies in a state we've never lived in. Should be an easy fix, right? Absolutely not. The company they use, CoreLogic Safe Rent, will only take requests to recheck their reports through snail mail, and they only give you results through snail mail. My husband was already at his new job before we got the corrected report. Now it's time for me and our son to join him. In order to register my son for the high school where we visited, we need to be in west Burbank. So we call ES Inn and tell them we're going to reapply because everything is fixed. Then, the manager tells my husband she spoke to CoreLogic and that CoreLogic said nothing had changed. I called CoreLogic and they said they didn't know who spoke with ES Inn because CoreLogic isn't authorized to release any such information/updates without resending an application or my husband's permission. I called the ES Inn manger who had called CoreLogic, she didn't want us to continue to apply after all of the hassle they had caused US. She went on about there being other places to stay like theirs. My husband and I did an extensive search for the correct school zone previously and we only knew of the one at the airport that has high crime. I asked which places she was referring to. She didn't know any, and said she wasn't 911. We've had to make many calls and fill out multiple forms, checked our credit reports to make sure our identities hadn't been stolen, scrambled for a new place to stay after they cancelled our reservation, and they won't do us the courtesy of resending our application or looking at our copy of the corrected report.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Wanda W
Reviewed April 6, 2011

We had a very nice 3 night stay at the hotel the room was nice and the Kitchen had what was needed. The service was what I will remember. David who worked the customer service desk was AWESOME!!! He was very helpful and had a wonderful personality. Overall it was a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank graywolf66
Reviewed March 19, 2011

This is not a fancy place but you can't beat the value. We stayed here to avoid the Hollywood hotels. The neighborhood is safe to walk in, even at night. There are convenient stores. The parking is free. You are right down the street from the NBC studios. The rooms are decorated 'spanish style' and have a small kitchen. On the down side, you do not have maid service, it is a furnished apartment. You take out your own trash.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherman R
Reviewed December 18, 2010

Extended Stay, Empire Ave, Burbank, CA

Overall, this a was nice place as long as you can tolerate a bed that makes it feel like you are sleeping on the floor. I am a amateur cook so I it was nice to be able to cook my own meals. However, I had to experiment to find the right spot to place the lap top for WiFi reception. Once I found it, I moved the table and chair to that spot.

My only complaint is that the staff are not trained in the very bare basics of internet connectivity. This is the main concern of the 21st century's business traveler -- to be able to connect, do his or her job over the internet, and keep in touch with family and friends. I was without internet for most of the day Saturday. I first called the front desk who told me, "the router is not even here! It's with another company and you have to call this 800 number for support". He was right to suggest that i call the 800 number but his statement that "the router is not even here!" really disturbed me. Then after 4 hours with no resolution, I called the 800 number again and was advised that they were having problems with the front desk not knowing or understanding what to do!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We knew this was a do it yourself accommodation, limited housekeeping, no staff after 7pm or Sundays. However, we were plagued by tiny beetles in the room, lumpy beds and intruding housekeepers. There is no lock on the inside of the door so you are at the mercy of anyone with a key. The kitchen was great, best part of the stay. Otherwise very disappointing. Bad lighting in room, torn up lampshades and weary furniture but clean other than the beetles.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business