“I LOVE the Safari Inn!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New Hartford, New York
“I LOVE the Safari Inn!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Safari Inn four times so far, and if it's at all possible, it gets better and better every single time. The rooms are very nice, always clean and have recently been redecorated. The staff was ALWAYS accommodating, no matter how silly my questions may have been. The Inn is centrally located near several of the most popular tourist sights, yet it's still nestled in a lovely little area of Burbank, which also offers so much to see and do. There are also several wonderful places to eat just within walking distance of the Safari Inn, especially Olives Bistro next door, which I highly recommend!

I have loved each and every one of my stays, which ranged from a weekend to a full week. I hope that I have the opportunity to stay there again one day. I highly, highly recommend it!

Room Tip: There is a junior suite available with a full kitchen available for lengthy stays. It is basically a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Dawn G
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful remarks! It's always a pleasure to have you staying at our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and kindness. Our goal is to provide guests with as many amenities that they would require during their stay but also a clean and comfortable environment with superior service. Nothing is too small or big for us when it comes to the satisfaction of our guests. Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Portland, Maine
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Despite location on main road, I had a very pleasant week-long stay. I was out a lot at LA Book Festival, Huntington Gardens, Getty Museum and found location very handy for both local attractions and convenience stores. The neighborhood is delightful walking area. Room maintenance/cleaning was excellent and upper deck at pool area was perfect for private sunning. Very satisfied with accommodations and would definitely recommend to others

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Carol A
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's extremely gratifying to hear about your experience. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the accommodations and location of our hotel. The satisfaction of each and every guest is very important to us. Thank you once more for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We came here for a weekend getaway. I purchased their toom packages with Universal Studio and Warner Brothers Studio tours. I was pleased that the hotel staff has perfectly organized our tours and they even printed directions of the places where we wanted to go to. The room was very clean and spacious. The hotel is located at a quiet and peaceful place in Burbank. Convenience stores, salons, restaurants are just walking distance from the Hotel considering that the price is very reasonable. I'm definitely coming back and I will even recommend this place to my family and friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria M
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks! It's always delightful to hear such high praise from a guest about their positive experience. We place a great deal of emphasis on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable environment as well as superior service that will leave them wanting to return. Our Front Desk Agents are the first and last point of contact for a guest so it is very important to us to be attentive, efficient and thorough to ensure your overall experience is a memorable one. We thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Worst experience ever! Door to adjoining guest room as connected through their bathroom and close to where I was sleeping. Spent all night listening to the other Hotel guest making horrible grunting noise for several hours at night and early the next morning. Asked to be moved. Hotel called the guest and asked to quiet down. Didn't really do much. Horrible experience. If you want a good nights sleep...do not stay at this hotel...you won't get one.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Debbie S
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to apologize for the issue you encountered during your stay. We do our very best to ensure the happiness of every guest that stays at our hotel. We would really love the opportunity to make things right and hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband for 3 days and 2 nice. Front desk staff was nice and helpful. Rooms were big and clean, same with the bathrooms. Pools open and heated until ten. Great location with lots around it!
Oliver's Bistro that they push to a lot for food and drinks is expensive and not very good.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AMyers331
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our main priority is the happiness of our guests as is providing them with a clean and comfortable environment with superior service. We'd like to apologize for your negative experience at the restaurant. Your comments have been forwarded to the Restaurant Manager. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Los Banos
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great location, easy to find and the staff was delightful. Will definitely stay here again when I am in the area! The staff was very accomadating and offered useful tips during our stay. I was very impressed when I recieved an email prior to our stay welcoming us and offering local tips and recommendations. My kids loved the animal print decor (even if the bed frame didn't match the decor..lol).

The only thing we wished they had was a hot tub to soak our sore, chilly bodies in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks! We are delighted to hear you and your family had an incredible time during your stay. Our staff is one of the best parts of our hotel, particularly the Front Desk Agents as they are the first and last point of contact for our guests. We want every guest to feel comfortable while visiting our hotel so we try out best to provide this in all aspects of their stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future!
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love the Safari Inn !! It has such great character !! The hotel staff from the maintance men, housekeepers, and front desk were kind, approachable and very pleasant. The location of the Safari Inn was excellent !!! I recently just recommended this Inn to a friend that is planning a trip next month. I was traveling with my 16 year old goddaughter and felt safe all the time. It was our first trip to Cali and when we return we will definalty stay at the Safari Inn. Actually I have a friend that lives in Burbank a California native who recommended this hotel. Also if you are using a debit card there is an additional fee of a $100 dollars held on your debit card. I recieved this money back on my card within a few days so its not an inconvience at all.

Again THANK YOU SAFARI INN for making my first trip to California the best.
RM

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
SafariInn818, Front Office Manager at Safari Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your amazing comments! It's wonderful to hear you and your goddaughter enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The goal is to focus on providing cleanliness and comfort with impeccable service from our Front Desk Agents to Housekeeping and Maintenance. We strive each and every day to ensure that we meet the expectations of our guests as well as going above and beyond to provide them with all the amenities they would require. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
Coast Anabelle Hotel
#5 of 20 in Burbank
The Garland
The Garland
#10 of 348 in Los Angeles

Been to Safari Inn? Share your experiences!