“Exactly what I expected. Cool, calm, and collected.”

Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here, M-F. The workers are very attentive and take care of things in a timely manner.
The property is close to the freeway and big box stores, Walmart, Target, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, etc. For food, you have Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Subway, and a handful of others.

If you want a quick drink or snack, they have a bar downstairs or grab/go drinks/snacks.
I ate dinner one night in the hotel and the food was okay. Rafy, the server was awesome.

The room was very clean and quiet. I liked that you could partially open the bedroom window and get a little fresh air at night. I was on an upper floor and it was very peaceful.

There is plenty of free parking, free 24 hour gym, plenty of television channels to surf. The only negative is the sllloooooooow wireless internet service.

Great business travel spot to hang your hat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank propredicr

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Checked in late and the front desk clerk, I believe his name was Terry, was very welcoming. Renovated lobby and clean room. Easy freeway access and Close proximity to Pasadena too. I'd stay here again and recommend to all.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank barkwood66
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I always stay at this hotel every time i visit my family in LA, its clean, beautiful rooms, near a shopping center, near the free way, but the only thing i didn't like the last time i was there (oct 12-16, 2012) is that i called the front dest so many time and there's no answer. I think they should have more people to at least answer the phone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Val E
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel is your typical Courtyard, however the location is great for business travlers in the area. it is right next to a shopping center that has everything you may have forgotten and also healthy dining choices.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the side facing the main road and the entrance to the shopping center.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NautiGirl68
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a great choice for a room in Burbank. In the Marriott system, this is only a category 4 out of 8, which was a surprise considering that it has amenities unlike most hotels. It has allergy friendly rooms for those of us that suffer from allergies. Now, at least for my allergies, I slept great - no sniffling throughout the night. Both my kids and I, who have allergies, were not bothered a bit. Usually when we sleep in hotels, the dust bothers us - among other allergens and we have to take our allergy meds, or we will sneeze & sniffle the whole time. Not in this one. We were allergy-free. This made our stay comfortable.
It's location is great in that it is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment.
Also, it has many hip details and very computer and internet friendly. I have 2 teenagers that were on their computers the whole time and did not have any complaints about lag time - which happens in other free wi-fi hotels.
Lastly, at first I thought $11/person breakfast was too much, so we went to Denny's to get a good deal. As it turns out, even if we ordered just the $6+ deals and added coffee we still paid more than $11/person because the coffee was so expensive. So the next day, we stayed for breakfast and were not disappointed. You have to ask for coffee and juice, but it is included in the hot all you can eat breakfast with bacon, sausage, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, waffles, an omelet station made to order, etc. So all in all, it was a far better deal than eating at Denny's. Very good service too! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Camellia S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We took our son's family to Universal studio and needed a nice nearby hotel nearby to stay overnight. The challenge was to find a nice hotel near Universal Studio that could accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids. We ended up booking a suite with separate living room for them for $214. plus tax and another room for us (2 adults) for $154 plus tax. Pretty pricey!
It seems like the nicer hotels in Burbank area are in that price range. We wish that the suite would have 2 beds and 1 sofa bed instead of 1 bed and 2 sofa beds. I was disappointed with the firmness of the mattress as I have neck and back problem and need firm mattress. Their mattress was not that firm. The thermostat in our room was the old style that we could not tell what degree it was exactly and the thermostat in the suite was stucked on the 80's and could not be adjusted but the ac/fan was working. The hotel offers free parking, convenient to shopping and restaurants. This hotel was very clean and staff was friendly.Their breakfast was very good but not included in the room rate charged. The grandkids were disappointed that the swimming pool was closed. It would have been a good day for swimming as it was hot weather.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank truthfultravel
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've stayed at many Courtyards, this is the best I've experienced. The location is great, close to stores, the Five and airport. Free parking. A comfortable lobby and a very nice pool area. The room was very clean and everything was in tip-top working order. I had a room at the far rear of the property on the second floor. This was very convenient for parking directly outside the rear entry and a short 2 flights to the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo