“Great Time - but get there earlier than your appointed time (about 30 minutes)”
Review of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - CLOSED

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Reviewed July 23, 2013

..but getting there early only meant that you could be in the audience. It seemed to me that the people that were picked to rush jay at the beginning fo the program were cherry picked.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The jay Leno show was outstanding. What a great way to enjoy an afternoon with family. Jay can always bring a smile to one's face.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited on July 8. I was so excited that the musical guest was singer Lionel Richie!! I requested tickets back in March for a Monday taping since I wanted to see Jay do his Headlines segment. I was granted tickets! A huge pece of advice: get there EARLY. I know it says 2:45 but you will be one of the last ones in line if you wait that long. I lined up at 11:00am, the earliest they allow you, and was number 3 in line. The staff moves you to a holding area where you sit and wait and are offered water and pink lemonade if you're thirsty. Okay, so yes, it is a lot of sitting and waiting, but hey, it is worth it. Because I arrived early I got floor seats in the second row and got to go run up and high five Jay Leno and be seen on TV!! Getting there early paid off!!! Jay comes out in his denim clothes before the show and chats with the audience and then goes back to change. The comedian who comes out to warm up the audience throws out souvenirs. I got a Tonight Show ball cap!!! Seeing the stage set up and hear the band play was awesome. A must see!! After the show is over, if you wait outside the parking lot, You can see Jay drive off in his car! I got pics of him in his orange McLaren sports car! He is soooooo nice, and stops to chat with the crowd before driving off. I also got to see Lionel Richie drive off too! This is a must do experience. It was so nice to meet Jay and see that he truly values and respects his fans! He was so pleasant and nice!!!! Some celebs are classy and Jay you are certainly a classy person. Thanks for respecting us fans and putting on a great show!!!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Unfortunately, we didn't read tripadvisor and got there at 2:30 PM. The "tickets: said to arrive before 2:45 PM. However, if you actually want to get to be part of the audience, get there early in the morning and get a number and then ask when you should come back. We waited on line for over an hour and a half with a hundred others and were eventually and politely told that they were sorry but we would not be able to get in. Needless to say, it was aggravating and the kids were disappointed. It seems the tickets only allow you to get in and wait on line. They are probably always overbooked because they don't want to get stuck with a lot of empty seats in the audience which wouldn't look good on TV.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was so much fun. We got there very early- about 11:30. We were numbers 6 and 7. We got seats on the floor. Before the show, Jay comes out and does a little bit, and then asks if anyone has questions. I raised my hand and got a photo with him. Jay was very nice and seemed very genuine. Then because we were on the floor, we got to go up and do the high-fives with him at the start of the show. It is a very high energy hour with lots of clapping and laughing. In between the segments, during the commercial times, the band is playing- they are excellent. I would recommend the day.