“Best place in town”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Went 3 times...
All is perfect: service, food and nice atmosphere!

I tried I different session: oatmeal, french toast and some salad...All was amazing

If you are around there are not better choice for your breakfast or lunch!

5 star!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Was on vacation in LA during spring break, doing the Universal Studio thing, and Bea Bea's was recommended as a top breakfast place near where we were staying (the delightful Tangerine Hotel). The food was a huge disappointment. I ordered eggs over medium, hash browns and turkey sausage. I realize the place is busy but that is no excuse for at best lukewarm food. It was almost inedible. The sausage patty had little warmth. The hash brown were worse, only slightly above room temperature. The eggs were also slightly warm. I don't know if this happens with everyone or was the result of bad waitstaff execution. However, this should never happen.

3  Thank REH999
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Loved Bea Bea's....pancakes were great. The place gets really crowded and loud but worth it. I love a place that serves breakfast all day!!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Bea Bea's was a very small, quaint (and a bit quirky looking according to my 85 year old aunt) restaurant! We had heard about the food and the great atmosphere, but never eaten here until our final trip to Burbank. When you go, you have to order their pancakes - they are to die for! And my aunt loved it! She says that it is now her favorite place to recommend to all her "old friends" to hang out!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Food was great and so was the service. They have many healthy choices , all seem fresh and well prepared.