“Always good”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #192 of 432 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The food is always good, fresh and consistent
I like the medium salsa. The shredded beef is my favorite!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

One gets the impression this is a McDonalds with a Mexican accent. The food is served assembly-line style. More emphasis on vegetarian influence than authentic Mexican food.
There aren't many good Mexican restaurants in Burbank anyway, and this place is one of the weakest choices.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great food! Nice decor. Had a yummy lunch :) Would go again & recommend to anyone. Good neighbourhood as well.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Wanted something not too heavy, and that would also do for my vegetarian daughter. Chipotle hit the mark. As we were pondering the options (this was a new experience for us) a member of staff noticed our uncertainty and offered us a menu with more info on it - in fact all the staff were cheery and helpful. You choose what to have and how you want it presented ( in a bowl, a burrito or tacos).The choice is admittedly fairly limited, but there was something for everyone, and it tasted fresh and light. Their home made guacamole was a big hit with all the family, and it was nice to be able to have a beer with our meal. The place didn't have much atmosphere, as it is in essence a fast food restaurant, but I would definitely be a regular if I lived in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

BORRRRRING. No variety...basically fast food disguised as a restaurant. Waiting in line and trying to find a seat makes this place my last choice for Mexican food.