Hotel Amarano Burbank
The Tangerine(Burbank)
$189
Hotels.com
$149
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
$149
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
$209
BestWestern.com
All reviewsboutique hotelacross the streetlibrary loungegreat boutiquevalet parkingsmall hoteluniversal studiosroom servicejunior suiteresidential areastreet parkingwithin mileswarner brosvalet staffbeverly hillsthe entire staffshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have been staying at the Hotel Amarano when in Burbank for the past several years. The staff is always pleasant and the new rooms are beautiful! We always feel right at home. I agree with other reviewers that the towels are not very absorbent but I do love the new showers! We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
twhelan, General Manager at Hotel Amarano Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be back some time in the near future. As I mentioned in the previous review, we are addressing the concerns with regards to our bath towels.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very good boutique hotel with the capacity to be truly great.

The good: 1. Fabulous front desk help and entire staff is very helpful and courteaous from the maintenance people to the maids, all very well trained and professional. 2. Nice rooms well appointed. 3. Convenient location. 4. Great breakfast spot across the street. (Bea-Bea's) 5. Nice pool and hot tub kept very clean.

The bad: 1. Hot water is hit and miss. 2. Towels do not dry due to overkill on fabric softener. They only bead water. You could not dry off! 3. Valet is over the top expensive at $30 night plus tips and some of the attendants were not nearly as nice as others. Left bitter taste after great stay.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a corner room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Based on some of our guest comments, we are addressing the issue with regards to our bath towels. It is nice to hear that you found our staff courteous and polite and I will pass your comments on to them.

Due to being located in a residential neighborhood with limited parking, the hotel offers the convenience of Valet Parking. We have evaluated our parking rates compared to other hotels in the LA area and have found ours to be below the average.

Again, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stay at the Amarano at least once a month since it was called the Graciela-many years ago.
The staff and management are very helpful and make you feel very at home every visit.
I must say that I agree with another review and say it's time to refresh the older rooms...they just opened a new wing in the last year and those rooms are beautiful and new.
I have one final comment and that is the bath towels seem to have become less absorbent lately-minor detail but I think it is time to revisit that.
I highly recommend this hotel for location, comfort and a great staff with very good prices for rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back on a high floor are nice and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms in our new addition. We look forward to our next project of refreshing the rooms in the original wing. We are also addressing your concerns with regards to our bath towels. Look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Once again we made our 2nd visit to the wonderful Hotel Amarano and was treated from the outside valet's, front desk, restaurant & bar service with the same lovely service and attention as we did on our first stay of 5 nights.
We booked 4 nights, room was spic and span, housekeeping service immaculate. If I had one request, it would be that we had more towels! (3 bath towels is not enough for 2 people) haha, but all we had to was to request, and of course we had them.
You cannot beat the price for this quality hotel. And we are in the music business and have traveled for over 23 years on the road. I have stayed in more hotels than I have in my own home.
We'll be back, it is the only place we will stay in LA, and it's close to everything.
p.s. I do not work for this hotel nor do I have any family that is connected! hahaha

Room Tip: great little fitness room too. We like to stay on the ground floor by the pool area
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay so much and took time to post your experience. It is always a good day when we hear that one of our guests had an exceptional stay. This is one our Team Members will look forward to reading.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I just spent 4 nights at the Amarano. The hotel employees without exception were, helpful, courteous, responsive, friendly and helpful. The hotel is charming and our room was clean and inviting. I recommend this little hotel to anyone who is looking for a get-away.

Room Tip: Request a room in the new wing facing the pool courtyard.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. I will share your comments with our Team Members. We look forward to your next stay with us.