“One of the Best Hotels in Hollywood!”

Hotel Amarano Burbank
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Las Vegas, NV
“One of the Best Hotels in Hollywood!”
Reviewed October 23, 2007

Had the time of my life! From the Vallet, to check in, to the fabalous room! Great food! Best room service! I will always stay here when going to LA!

I live in Las Vegas so I know about quality hotels!

Larry

• Liked — Room was very modern and very clean
  • Disliked — The only thing I wish is that I could have stayed longer!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
CT
Reviewed October 10, 2007

This was a nice boutique hotel. Really quaint. Would have been fantastic but for the not so great service. you do not have a self park option at this hotel, you must use valet which costs $24 per day. Was frustrated a few times when there was no one there to valet the car. No one helped (or offered to help) take my bags to the room. One day the hot water didnt work (they did provide 25% rebate for the inconvenience). I stayed in their deluxe suite which I thought was nice but maybe cost too much relative to value.

• Stayed October 2007
Simi Valley, Ca
Reviewed October 9, 2007

The service was exceptional, and the rooms were very well kept and clean. I really enjoyed my stay, and would definitely return.

Stayed June 2007
Los Gatos, CA
Reviewed October 9, 2007

Just got back from a quick one night stay at The Graciela. This is a very nice upscale hotel in a quiet neighborhood in Burbank, it blends very nicely with it's surroundings, in fact we drove right past it the first time not even noticing it. We checked in early and they had a room ready for us. Nice size rooms with very comfortable beds and a big flat screen TV on the wall. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they have valet parking and it does cost extra each day for this service but you do not have any other option. Across the street is a Vons Supermarket, convenient for snacks and drinks and there is also a Starbucks so you can get a nice cup of coffee without having to pay the big price at the hotel. We did not use the jacuzzi but went up to check it out, it was very small probably comfortable for 2 people but crowded for 3, however there are some big comfy couches up on the rooftop and lounge chairs so it would be a great place to sit and relax. The location was very convenient to the NBC Studios and Warner Brothers lots.

• Liked — Beds, TV and location!
  • Disliked — Valet Parking Charges
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
New York
Reviewed October 7, 2007

I had a wonderful stay. The rooms are first class, the service outstanding and the location perfect for my work. What really stood out was the honesty of the staff. I left $700 in my room and noticed at the airport I could not find the money. I remember exactly where I left it, in the bedside drawer. I thought for sure it was gone. I called the hotel manager and was told the maid turned it in. This was a Saturday and he told me he was going to call my company on Monday to inform them I left the money behind. I can say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I will return and recommend it to everyone.Thank you Graciela.

• Liked — Service
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
new york city
Reviewed September 28, 2007

first class accomodations. elegant, stylish, comfortable and quiet. a great location, a bit off the beaten track, but very close to all the action. The staff is professional and quick to please.

Stayed September 2007
west hills
Reviewed September 26, 2007

the employees were great. the hotel was fabulous! i would recommend it to everyone

• Liked — customer service
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
The Garland
Central L.A
Sheraton Universal Hotel
Sheraton Universal Hotel
#111 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Hotel Amarano Burbank? Share your experiences!