“Love this place”

Dining options: Late Night
Burbank, California
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Love to go here. This Burbank location is excellent! They are always busy but they are very fast. Just went through the drive thru. I never have a problem with them getting my order wrong like some fast food places. If you have never tried animal fries you have too. They are not on the menu but they know what you are talking about. They are fries covered with cheese, thousand island dressing and grilled onions. The burgers always taste fresh and you can also get them animal style. I will keep coming back here for more!

• Visited May 2012

london
“A must have burger when in LA”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is not my first time having an In-n-out burger. It's one of the things I have to do when in LA.
I have never eaten in so can't comment on that, as I just get the drive through.
I love the fact that it's a family owned and run chain.
I love the fact that they have a small menu, concentrating on what they do best.
The staff I believe are well trained and paid so they always seem genuinely happy.
If you only get one burger in LA, this is the place to get it.
I go for a cheeseburger, fries and a milkshake and am never disappointed.
And it was only $6.
I will keep going and keep recommending the place.
They're brilliant.

• Visited February 2012
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Nice staff, good burgers”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I was at an In-N-Out Burger in LA about 2 months ago and was very disappointed. Service was terrible, no eat in area, got order wrong, and food not as good as I remembered.
But this place turned my opinion around! Nice, friendly staff. Order for me correct but they immediately corrected someone else's order. Nice, clean restaurant inside too.

• Visited October 2011
Seattle
“Definitely worth a try if you live outside SoCal”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

OK, I know In-N-Out Burger has some locations in other states, but for the most part it's a southern CA chain. This restaurant was crazy busy at 1:30 in the afternoon. I understand the appeal, though; a simple menu with very fresh ingredients. The bun is also slightly grilled, which sets it apart from every other chain I know. Read up on In-N-Out before you go, to get an idea of what you really want to order, and the "codes" for off-the-menu items. I had a burger and "animal style" fries. It was all good, but next time I'd go animal style on the burger and have regular fries; the toppings made the fries stick together in one large lump when they cooled.

If we had In-N-Out in Seattle, there's no doubt I'd be back.

• Visited February 2011