“Excellent Food and Good Value”

The Smoke House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Smoke House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 432 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barham
Description: Are you looking for a casual, family-style restaurant with a friendly star-studded atmosphere? Look no further than SMOKEHOUSE RESTAURANT. While you're here, you can enjoy dining at its best, as well as being treated like a star. You will love our American and Continental Cuisine that includes prime rib, aged steaks, rack of lamb, BBQ ribs, fresh seafood, daily chef specials and many more. We also offer an award winning Sunday brunch that includes a carving station, fresh seafood and salad station, dessert station, pasta station and much more.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Apparently this was George Clooney's favourite restaurant and I can understand why. The food was excellent, and reasonably priced, and the service was impeccable. In addition, there's free wifi so, as I was on my own, I could chat with friends via facebook, etc, in between courses. I definitely recommend this as a great place to eat!

1  Thank Donna J

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Pros: The atmosphere was nice. The people were nice.

Cons: Valet only ( They let us park ourselves because we had a Handicapped placecard). When we first sat down we were asked what we wanted to drink. In the next breath, we were casually asked if we wanted some Garlic Cheese Bread. I asked if there was a charge. The waitress seemed shocked that I asked and looked insulted. Yes infact there was a charge. We did get it. It was not good. I ordered the Filet($27.99) Medium- Well. It was served Rare. It went back( the rest of the meal stayed) and when it did return about 15 minutes later I sliced into it and it was full of little stringy fat and it was chewy. It was Not a quality Filet and certainly not worth $27.99. The other meal we ordered was the BBQ Beef tips. Let's just put it this way, my mother had heart burn and I was very puffy all night long. It just was not a good experience. It's too bad because the atmosphere was very pleasant.

Overall It was expensive and the food not good. Will not go back.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

If you're looking for a bit of Hollywood history and a possible star sighting you might want to check it out. I would recommend maybe sitting in the bar and ordering a burger for lunch. Dinner was not great...steaks were overcooked and small and the sides were just average.

1  Thank ihrtfood
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Established 1946. Very dark inside, but adjust to it. We arrived 11:30, by Noon it was more than 1/2 full. Husband had rib sandwich, I had California Wrap. A little pricey, but both were ample and wonderful (2 women could share the Wrap, it was that big).

2  Thank Terri W
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My husband and I had not been to the Smokehouse in over 10 yrs and decided to try lunch since we couldn't remember why we stopped ... We were quickly reminded. I ordered a vodka lemonade for my husband while he was using the restroom. The waiter looked at me questionably "vodka lemonade?" yes I replied. He repeated it three times to himself, and then came back 10 minutes later with a glass filled to the brim with vodka, and a second glass with lemonade in it... Seriously??!! Then he quickly went away before we could ask for a glass to MIX our OWN cocktail! We had to wait so long for him to return that all the ice had melted in the vodka
Food was okay. We will never return