“Tasty food; convenient location”
Review of Hill Street Cafe

Hill Street Cafe
Ranked #32 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: American
Description: (818) 845-0046
Description: (818) 845-0046
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Hill Street Cafe is where I eat when I stay at the Hampton Inn. It's convenient - just a short walk from the hotel - and the food is great. Try the fish tacos: excellent!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a quant old style cafe known for their burgers. However, they had a tilapia special during the evening I dined and it was wonderful! Hampton Inn staff (right down the road) recommended this cafe.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was convenient short walking distance for dinner when we stayed at the Hampton Inn. Nothing spectacular but adequate. I had the senior turkey dinner & spouse the healthy turkey plate. $5 glass of Chardonnay was good but not excellent. Additional $2.95 coffee & dessert was ok but the apple cobbler too sweet for someone who seldom complains about something being too sweet. Hamburgers looked excellent & will try them next time -- and yes there will be a next time.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We got our food to go, which was our mistake. By the time we ate, the french fries were soggy. However, the salad was very fresh, veggies very tasty, a little skimpy on the fish...but all in all a good place to eat. This cafe was recommended to us by our hotel valet service.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

A quick 2 minute walk from the Burbank Hampton, you'll find this LIL plain looking family diner...Nothing fancy, just simple, delicious (close to) home-cooked meals. I ordered the executive burger and a side salad that exceeded my expectations. The meal was delivered fast and it couldn't have tasted better. It was the tallest burger I have ever seen and I had to take half back to my hotel. The service couldn't have been better and the meal was very inexpensive. Tip...if you order before 5p, the whole bill is discounted.