“Big Bang Theory and Two and 1/2 Men”

Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Burbank
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the legendary entertainment you know and love. View the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history. Get ready to touch, tour and explore the iconic 110-acre backlot that brought ARGO and BATMAN to the big screen. From THE BIG BANG THEORY to FRIENDS, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My mom and I visited filming for the Big Bang Theory and also Two and Half Men for her 70th birthday. She is a huge fan of both. Both shows were amazing experiences and if you can get tickets, it is a lot of fun. The staff were great and really helped you get good seats and enjoy the experience. Once you meet at the location for check-in, they guide you through the lot and get you seated. You do get to see the actors/actresses up close and can even sometimes get an autograph after the show. Until then, sit back and enjoy the show.

1  Thank ninjagolfer

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just went on the 2.5 hour tour on Sunday. It was fantastic! Since it was Sunday we got to go into sound stages. We got to see The Mentalist, Ellen and Two and a Half Men. We were all a little sad because everyone's favorite show is The Big Bang Theory and just as we were pulling up their writers were pulling in to go work so we couldn't go into the studio. That just means I'll be coming back until I get in :) We also saw the Friends set, the car museum with all of the Batmobiles and the costume museum. I think next time we're going to do the 5 hour tour because there was so much to see in the costume museum, I would have loved more time. The whole second floor is Harry Potter. We drove by the New York sidewalk where Phoebe did her ugly run, just a great experience. I can't wait to come back and hopefully one of these days get tickets to see my faves at Big Bang Theory :)

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

For those of you keen to experience Hollywood Movie Studios who are disappointed in what Universal Studios has become, Warner Bros. Studio Tour is the real thing. The tour is in a small group, it is guided and at times you can get off the transport buggy and explore the backlot sets on foot - ie: touch and experience them.
Professional and interesting, and impeccably managed and run, this is vastly different to the en masse hoardes at Universal where you get to see everything from an arm's length with a few theme park rides thrown in as compensation.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

You get to tour the studio lot on a tram that drives you all around. You get to see the back lots used on many movies and television shows. We went on the set of The Mentalist, the set of the Ellen show, the old coffee shop set from Friends, saw props and costumes used in movies & TV. The sights are different each day depending on what sets are open for the day. I would recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see where Hollywood movie and television shows are filmed.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were three adults and an 8 yr old. This tour was dull, as dull as the missing door knobs on the back lots that aren't there. If you don't know why the door knobs aren't there then maybe this tour will be interesting for you. We went on a Sunday when Ellen is not taping and everything is shut down so we had the chance to go into her sound studio and see and walk on her set I was told that does not happen when she's is recording Monday to Friday. We took photos on the old set of friends, big deal I never watched an episode anyway. We visited the museum with three old Elizabeth Taylor dresses, one skinny, one plump, one medium fat epoch. A ratty dress from my fair lady and a whole floor of Harry Potter the studios biggest earner. It became so tedious we had to constantly lock our cameras away at almost every stop. This tour was a drag for $200 for a family of 4 there are a lot better things to spend ones money on. As this was the home of bugs bunny besides a big statue at the front there were no animation drawings or old Hollywood segments that honoured the history of this studio. It is geared to those who follow all the latest TV shows

1  Thank MrsWorldly