“Great oportunity to see the tv stars”

Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Burbank
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the legendary entertainment you know and love. View the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history. Get ready to touch, tour and explore the iconic 110-acre backlot that brought ARGO and BATMAN to the big screen. From THE BIG BANG THEORY to FRIENDS, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made.
Goiania, Go
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Great oportunity to see the tv stars”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were there last year for the VIP tour, and the told about the oportunity to see a TV Show recording if you ask for tickets ! It´s free and easy. So, we decided try get for the Partners.. It was a great choice. In the day they we went it was changed but we decided come back and try again. We wait for a while and we were invited to go to studio. We saw te actors and all the action. It was great. Must get some food to stay for hours have really fun watching it.

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Superior Behind the Scenes Tour of a Movie Studio”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been on this tour twice and it was new and interesting each time. Depending on what movies or TV shows are being taped at the time of your visit, you will get some interesting behind-the-scenes info.

You will also visit the old standbys of the Warner Brother's studio lot. At the end of the tour is an interesting museum. At the time of my visits, they included costumes, props, and more from the Harry Potter movies. There are a variety of costumes and set decorations available to view.

It is well worth a few hours and well worth the price.

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Saw everything we wanted to see!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a few doubts at first as I thought the guide was a little off to start with and almost got the impression that he wanted to be somewhere else. However, the more the group got ‘in’ to the tour, the better he became and reeled off a lot of facts regarding the history of the studios and what had been filmed there.

My husband and I primarily went on this tour for one reason; we wanted to see The Big Bang Theory set more than anything else! We therefore specifically chose to go on the VIP tour on a Sunday, we knew that pretty much all productions shut down on this day and would hopefully increase our chances of visiting the set. It didn't bother us that there wouldn't be any filming on location throughout the other areas of Warner Bros. as you can't really get too close anyway.

Seeing TBBT set was unbelievable, and seeing the set for 2 And A Half Men was an added bonus! It's worth noting that NO cameras are permitted on the sound stages for these two shows (nor in the museum at the end of the tour), so try not to be disappointed at this and take mental images instead :-)

Also visited various sets for Hart of Dixie (again, no cameras permitted on the sound stage if I recall correctly), which fans of the show would love - I think the other show was Gossip Girl (sorry, I don't watch either of these shows so was a little less interested).

All in all, it was a great investment in our vacation and I would do it again. Would I have enjoyed it as much had we not visited TBBT set? Probably not AS much, but it was still very interesting.

If you're interested in TV and movie production, this is great. Make sure you speak up at the beginning of the tour regarding your favourite shows, as per other reviews, this will make a difference to how the tour is tailored.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Candice M
PA
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you enjoy television and movies, you will like this tour. It starts with a short synopsis all about Warner Brothers. Then, you are loaded into a golf cart (small groups) and taken around the lot. No two tours are alike. I took this tour about 5 years ago in April and only saw the Friends set. This time (October 2012), I went into three sound stages (largest one, one for drama closed-set, and one for television audience). I also saw a couple of the stars for the television show Big Bang Theory (Penny & Leonard). Enjoyed this tour very much!

Visited October 2012
Annandale, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time on the tour”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I had a great time on this tour! We did the 2-hour VIP tour. We went on a Saturday, fairly early in the morning, so there was only one other family on the tour. Our tour guide did an excellent job and seemed very knowledgeable when answering our questions. We got to see the Central Perk set from Friends and since we were such a small group he let us take our pictures sitting on the couch. We also got to see several outdoor areas, including one that was setup for a show taping, and got to go inside to see the Big Bang Theory set. Our tour guide said that they only go onto that set during the weekends so keep that in mind if you want to see it. The tour was very relaxed - we never felt rushed at all - and we got to hear about a lot of tricks they use to make things appear the way they do on TV, and some inside stories about several shows, and the actors. We would definitely recommend this tour.

Visited September 2012