“Nice healthy food”

Add it.
Daphne's California Greek
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm careful where I eat on the road, and a friend took me here. Had the chicken kabobs. Very good. Lots of options for healthy eating.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Fresh foods and salads. Nice menu...try the hummus appetizer and greek salad. There are some wonderful wraps on the menu as well. Wish they had these on the East Coast!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very fresh food made to order. Seating both inside and outside. Very fast service and the food was excellant.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I really enjoy the meals at Daphne's Greek Cafe. Everything tastes so fresh and delicious. I have also used their catering for a party at my home.I love the pita bread. Yes it is relatively fast food but there's no comparison between Daphne's and all the usual fast food places (McDonald's, etc). Great for takeout, too.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I like GREEK food.. This place is OK for a fast food place. I am not thoroughly impressed..