“Been a while”

El Torito Mexican Grill
Ranked #69 of 249 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The chips and salsa are much better than I remembered it, especially when fresh and hot. The whole family had fun munching on chips. We were all too full to get the fried ice cream, unfortunately. I'm not sure why the kids picked cheese pizza but they loved it (for an adult, it was a little thick for me).

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Service was the worst I've had in years. Multiple errors in our food order. Had to ask 3 times for silverware. Kept getting excuses for errors and not a reason.
My party was almost done with their food before I received mine. Asked for the manager twice and never saw anyone. Food was poor quality and quantity. Won't return here again.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great happy hour with $4 margaritas, free salsa and chips, $4 appetizers. They have $4 taco Tuesdays. Good selection of appetizers.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Bussiness lunch I felt they wanted us to order the buffet but we did not and it took for ever. Food was great on the upside

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Been going here since it opened many years ago. Always friendly service and good food at reasonable prices.