“Tourist Trap at best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Although the food was fine, the service okay, cleanliness tolerable this place really feels like a tourist trap. The prices are terrible for the quality of the dining experience. After a long day at Knott's the customers are probably too tired to drive down the road but driving down the road is my recommendation. Casual atmosphere, home cooked meals for half the price can be had at Keno's down on La Palma. For burgers and the like Portillo's or Chili's definitely will give TGI Friday's some well deserved competition.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

While the wait staff and food were exactly what you would expect from Fridays, expect to pay about twice the usual rate for food! Other than that, great location and good food!

1  Thank Christy W
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped in to grab a beer and some food before we hit the hot tub. Had great service and some really good food. We will be back again when we are back in the area.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had one evening meal here and was disappointed. I thought it was greasy, but my son enjoyed his food. The table wasn't that clean and there was a strong smell of horse manure from the park.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had lunch here and the staff were so friendly and helpful Justin was our Waiter and he was very prompt and efficient, the food was good too apart from the fact that my Fries were cold but my Hubby's were boiling hot I did pass this onto Justin and he offered me some more Fries but by this time I had already eaten the rest of my lunch.