“Good service, ridiculous prices!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #22 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Good service, ridiculous prices!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

While the wait staff and food were exactly what you would expect from Fridays, expect to pay about twice the usual rate for food! Other than that, great location and good food!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Christy W

Rochester, Washington
“good food and great service”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped in to grab a beer and some food before we hit the hot tub. Had great service and some really good food. We will be back again when we are back in the area.

norfolk
“Average”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had one evening meal here and was disappointed. I thought it was greasy, but my son enjoyed his food. The table wasn't that clean and there was a strong smell of horse manure from the park.

Chipping Ongar, United Kingdom
“So friendly”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had lunch here and the staff were so friendly and helpful Justin was our Waiter and he was very prompt and efficient, the food was good too apart from the fact that my Fries were cold but my Hubby's were boiling hot I did pass this onto Justin and he offered me some more Fries but by this time I had already eaten the rest of my lunch.

Santa Ynez, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and a lot of fun”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Staying @ the Knotts Hotel. We don't have a TGI Fridays any where near where we live,so it was great to try it. See ads on TV. It was great & a fun place, busy, but still great service. & very good food. Glad we choose to eat there. Short walk from Knotts Hotel

Visited April 2014