“Bad service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went in and sat at the bar. I sat there for about ten min before the bar tender told me he was going on a break and someone will get with me. No hello, how r you or sorry it will be a few min.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was decent. They overcooked the burgers and we had them remade. But I think $70 for a family dinner is expensive. They do not run the specials here because of Knott's berry farm.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great venue, cold beer and reasonable cocktails. We both found that the staff were very pushy in ordering more drinks

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We dined here with a group of friends. The drinks were a little expensive as was the food but well worth the money. Fantastic service would definitely come back

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have dined here many times, my friends and I usually dine in the bar area and have always had a good experience. I always order a dish from their Jack Daniel's Grill menu and everything has always been great, especially with a margarita. The staff is always very friendly and the service excellant. No complaints here, this restaurant has always been a pleasure to dine at.