“Good Steak” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Black Angus Steakhouse

Black Angus Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 220 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Orangethorpe
Description: Now Serving Lunch! Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Buena Park, California
“Good Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Have been going here for years. For $40 you can get two dinner entrees with appetizer, 2 sides and a dessert. As always the steak was done to perfection and the bread is so good. You can pay way more and maybe get a little more, but this place keeps on going because of the value and quality!

• Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Management Makes it Right.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant many times, since it was close to work, and the food was always
good, and at a very fair price.

On my Birthday, I went in, was treated rudely and told we could have no sound in our area for the Hockey Playoffs.
My food was cold, and I never got any Refills on my coffee all night long, man was this a shame,
and on my birthday also.

Needless to say i was disappointed, and mentioned it to the hostess a few days later,

The Manager called me, and asked me to come over and meet him at the Angus.

He made sure this kind of Behavior never happened again, and lectured staff,
but, he also made me feel like he wanted me as a valued customer, and made up for my Loss
2 times over.

The Food and Service have always been Great since then, so go try it Now.

Check for coupons on the internet or paper.

• Visited February 2013
Buena Park, California
“Great Lunch Option!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went with my wife, with a special price lunch coupon. Very Enjoyable, very reasonable! The time before, we had dinner -- Steve Garvey was there signing free autographs. It was a win-win!

Visited November 2012
Merced, California
“Great Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My daughter and I ate at this restaurant on Dec 30, 2012. Our server was Luis. We ordered Half-Rack Baby Back Ribs and the 8 oz. Prime Rib, both $19.99 each. I ordered my steak medium-rare, but it was served rare (pink inside and out). When I showed Luis that my steak was pink on the outside and was rare, he argued several times that, no, it was medium-rare. After about a minute, he stated he would take it back to the chef. He came back a few minutes later with the outside slightly seared and browned, and I was satisfied. The portions of both meals were generous and we brought some home with us.

Overall, the atmosphere and food were great. I would return to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
TELFORD
“Really didn't expect it to be this good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The Sizzler was closed tonight (thanksgiving) so we went across the road and visited the Black Angus instead. I was quite surprised at the prices, although it was a little more than the Sizzler, it was well worth it. Another steak cooked to perfection, served in a timely manner. Great service from our Server. Recommended to all steak lovers!

Visited November 2012