“Great value and good food”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #1 of 236 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The people we were visiting go here all the time. The Italian Beef is great and the hot are really fresh. The big hit at out table was the Chocolate Cake Shake.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

During my recent trip to Chicago, my relatives took me to a place called Portillo's. I loved it and was surprised to find that they had a location in So. California. So, on my next trip to Orange County, I made sure to visit. It's conveniently located near Knott's Berry Farm. The atmosphere was bustling, the staff was not only friendly, but somewhat comical adding a fun aspect to the visit. This location did not have the pasta selections available which was disappointing. However, it was well worth the trip for the Italian Beef Sandwiches which are hard to find in California. I hear the Chicago Dogs are really great and will be trying them on my next trip!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you haven't eaten at Portillo's then you need to! They have great food! My husband and I first ate at one in Chicago and then we found out that there was one near Disneyland. So, now we have to go there everytime we are in Anaheim! It is reasonably priced for the very tasty food that you get. I love the french fries and chicken sandwich and my husband loves the burgers and chicago dogs!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had the opportunity to stop and have lunch at one of the best hot dog places in So Cal.
I have been to Portillos in IL when travelling and I am thankful that they have expanded into So Cal.
To be able to get a Chicago style dog, or Italian beef which I had today, is a whole lot easier than getting on a plane and heading to Illinois.
If you have not had the experience of dining here you are missing out in a big way.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Trip Advior did not have this one in their data base but Portillo's is a good place to eat for the money. We had the Italian Beef with mozarella cheese, just like we use to order in their Crystal Lake, Illinois location. Wish they would open one up in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Good price, great food.