“Good Food”
Review of Paul's Place

Paul's Place
Ranked #7 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The food is really, really good. Just a tad pricey but the place is clean and the service is good. I would recomend this place except for the drive thru.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We arrived to our hotel in Buena Park after a long drive in LA traffic. Hungry and not knowing the area we stumbled upon Paul's Place because we didn't want to drive anymore. What a nice surprise. I didn't know what to expect when we ordered at the counter. I ordered the tuna sandwich and a salad. For the price, I thought the salad would be a small salad and a huge one showed up at the table. My sandwich was very good too. My daughter had a grilled cheese and devoured it. My 10 yr old niece had a cheeseburger and said it was the best ever. I'm not sure what the others in our party ordered, but everyone said their meal was very good.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Excellent fast gourmet food. Love the steak sandwich

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Prices are good, Food is excellent, Great service. Portions of food is large.Money well spent

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Two of my favorite things are pastrami and eggs and when they combine you get a heart-stopping cholesterol packed meal but when you add the home fries to this mix you pretty much don't need to eat for the rest of the day, provided you can actually finish the plate. I like that there is a drive through and the fact that they have rye bread makes it an excellent diner.