All reviews paul's place front desk black bear diner room was clean budget hotel continental breakfast great customer service enjoyed my stay a great place to stay knott's berry farm convenient location right next door orange county ice machine maria gc mcdonalds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

hello couple days I was on vacation in Buena park and I stayed at this hotel Good Nite inn. It is a good big family Clean hotel no problem with the parking, this fences of the fwy, and fences of shops. Kathy was the Houskeeping who was in charge of my room, she is very kind and always kept my room clean. I was greeted at reception by Nathalye and Revecca, who were very attentive and did not wait long. I was also attended by KP the very friendly manager. I definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you had a nice stay and was taken care of our staff. We will share your nice words with them. Thank you as well for your recommendations and we can't wait to be hosting you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is very nice place to stay very accessible to many geat places in California. The nicest part about this hotel is people in the front dest, especiall Ricky he great person and if you ever need help or need anything at all, Ricky best person to ask he is very kind and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that our staff provided you an excellent service most especially, Ricky. We will share your kind words with them and again our sincerest Thank you for the nice complements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love staying here, very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I give this hotel a five star review. I recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a comfortable stay and is very affordable and in a great location

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay and appreciates our staff excellent service. We do value your business and hoping to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came for business. Stayed 2 weeks. The room was clean, they always had coffee and hot water ready in the morning. My service from Fantasia during the day and the night team at the front desk was great. Any requests were handled with no problem. I had a package delivered, no problem. I needed extra hangers, no problem. She made it easier to be away from home. I prefer this hotel to any surrounding ones. Great value too.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us for the last 2 weeks. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. We are thrilled that you had an enjoyable stay and we can't wait to be hosting you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I want to start with the staff, nice to see dedication to customer service at that level. The pool was a great treat, as my room also always on point. Good Nite Inn is always my first choice each time I am in the area. Free wifi and free parking, what a great deal.

Room Tip: I travel every fourth week or so and the bottom floor works best for me because I transport extra gear.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you always had a refreshing stay and do appreciate the service our staff is providing you. We do value your business and it is always a pleasure seeing you.