$115
$102
HolidayInn.com
$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$128
$73
  • Breakfast included
$127
$119
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
$72
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
$113
$93
  • Pool
All reviewspaul's placefront deskblack bear dinerroom was cleanbudget hotelenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastgreat customer servicenon smoking rooma great place to stayknott's berry farmconvenient locationright next doororange countyice machinemariagc
Reviewed October 2, 2017

If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room in Buena Park at an affordable price, look no further than Good Nite Inn. There are no frills (e.g., no breakfast--just coffee and tea), but we saved enough money on the room to afford a full breakfast at the restaurant on the corner and still paid less than comparable hotels that provide a measly breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you for your recommendation and detailed review. So glad you found our location convenient, as well as our amenities, clean room and services at very affordable price. We hope to see you again on a future visit to the Orange County area.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Front desk people are very nice and accommodating specially to RICKY that helps me check in... also the area is located in close by restaurants and also its convinient area specially when u dont have a car ... over all experience is good and i will recommend this place with my family and friends .

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for your recommendation and kudos. We will share with Ricky about your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, our services and location. We will definitely look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

To start off, I have been coming for multiple times already with the past week or 2; all due to the way that I had been treated since my very first and initial stay here. THANK YOU RICKY & ALICIA! They both made my stay very welcome and both went above and beyond to exceed my needs and requests, whether it be an "late check-out" or an quick bathroom cleaning with extra towels along with clean replacements!

Room Tip: i recommend the 2 queen beds suite! Very spacious
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your comments with Ricky and Alicia. We love hearing how our team keeps our guests coming back again and again. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I was driving through Orange and stopped here with my wife for the night. The bed was comfortable. It was best priced hotel with at least decent rating. I was pleasantly surprised that it was clean and seemed close to a high-end hotel.
I will definitely stay here again and any chain of Good Nite Inn. I haven't heard too much about this chain before, but this experience left me happy.

Room Tip: Clean comfortable bed and great price
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you! We are so pleased you found our location convenient and amenities and services exceeded your expectations. We know you have a choice in hotels when you visit the Orange County area and we truly appreciate you choosing Good Nite Inn Buena Park.
Thank you again for the recommendation and stop by at any Good Nite Inn!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Simple yet functional rooms. Good central location with easy freeway access and decent parking. If you have the opportunity to upgrade the the 3rd floor, take it as those are the only rooms with microwave and fridge.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Good Nite Inn Buena Park. We are pleased you found our location convenient from the freeway and liked our decent parking. We hope to see you again.