“Extremely affordable and I was happy with my stay.”

Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was a little worried to choose a hotel based on just reviews plus you don't expect a lot from a really low priced hotel. But for the price this place was perfect. Quiet, clean and didn't feel unsafe. Lots of parking. Free wifi. Perfect to crash after a long day of shopping or disney. Definitely will come back. Great value!

• Stayed: May 2014
Aaron_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you very much Ms. Disneyfangirl for your positive review of our property. I will gladly share your comments with the entire staff as they enjoy positive feedback. We pride ourselves on having clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. I am happy that you enjoy our property and the ample parking and low price will keep you coming back. We definitely look forward to greeting you during your next visit to Buena Park.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stay here 2-3 nites a week. The staff helpful and personable. They know what I prefer and do everything possible to accommodate me. The staff know me by name and go above and beyond to make me comfortable and are some of the most friendliest people I know. I have stayed at other motels in the area and have always returned here because if the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank BernieAngel

Thank you very much BernieAngel for your positive review of our property. I will gladly share your comments with the entire staff as they enjoy positive feedback. We pride ourselves on having clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. Its good to hear that you enjoy are friendly staff. Your comments are very kind. Please feel free to review our property anytime. We definitely look forward to greeting you during your next visit to Buena Park.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family has stayed at this property 8 different times, beginning in Oct. 2012. Each visit has been what we expected, just a room with a bed and bathroom, television free Wi-Fi, etc.
My last visit before July 3rd was in January of this year.
My wife and I stayed on July 3rd and we were very disappointed and even felt like we were an imposition rather than guests.
I had been in the lobby, speaking with the desk employees at least 3 different times when we arrived and through out the afternoon after we arrived, regarding locations of the closest market, etc. I decided to take a brief swim in their appealing outdoor pool that is assessable through the lobby. As we walked through the lobby, the desk clerk, whom we had interacted with before, asked "are you looking for something? Can I help you?" like we were just off the street.
They now charge $3.95 for Wi-Fi for 24 hours! We had small cheap towels and my wife was even awakened by the noise of other "guests" at 2 AM.
They did stop after my wife called the front desk. That in itself was surprising as I called the front desk 2 separate times for other issues and no one answered.
My biggest complaint is I paid $78 for a "budget" hotel room, when I've paid less for other properties where we were treated as guests and had more amenities.
I'm hesitant to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of hotel have direct access to pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you James for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am sorry that you felt your stay was less than favorable. Please let us know what we can do better in the future to improve and possibly retain your business. Your concerns are a top priority of ours and rest assured they will not be overlooked.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My room was on the first floor and somewhat dated, but was clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly suprised that even the bathroom was clean and had fresh towels. The staff was friendly and the hotel was located in a good spot. Had no problems getting around and slept well both nights I was there. I would certainly stay again. Floradora 16

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Sorry but they are rude and dirty. I could not get a good night rest because I was too uncomfortable. To say the least it is in a great location and close to everything. There were sketchy people walking around the area. I just didn't feel safe at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Travelerofseas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The room is very basic--few amenities and only coffee in the lobby in the morning. However, the staff was kind and accommodating and the room was fine. It was clean, comfortable, adequate and included a mini-fridge. I didn't need anything else and the price was right. The only problem was that every space in the parking lot was full when I arrived. I asked the desk clerk about the parking situation and she said, "Yes, we're pretty close to 'full up' tonight." Hmm...that means that when they are completely full, there aren't enough parking spaces. This is of course a problem only for the few stragglers like me who arrive close to midnight. If you arrive by early evening, you should be fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I recently stayed at the Good Nite inn to take my children to Knott's Berry Farm. We arrived there at 9am and the staff went out of there way to find us a clean room. Maria was very informative and really rolled out the red carpet for us!!! We received a room on the 1st floor near the pool and the kids were able to swim for about 3 hours before we left for the park. When we came back GC was able to find us 3 extra pillows and additional towels as we mistakenly used our room towels for the pool. Overall great stay and the price was ridiculously low! Best hotel in Buena Park.

• Stayed: June 2014