“Very comfortable and friendly”

Good Nite Inn Buena Park
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
“Very comfortable and friendly”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My family and I have been here before the Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of surrounding areas. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the pool is nice too. It is very family friendly. I would reccemend this hotel to my family and friends needing somewhere to stay. If you stay stop in and say Hi to Samantha and new Manager Kurt they will make you feel welcomed.
Mathesons

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nearly everytime ive visited California I've stayed in this hotel for at least some point during my trip. So this was my 3 or 4th stay and I have to say it was a bit disappointing. For the 30,40 and 50 rates at this hotel it may look like a bargain to some..but beware of what you are getting.

I checked into a king room this time (which was significantly smaller than the 2 queen room). My flight did arrive super early so letting me check in at 9-10am was fantastic. Although the first room I got checked into had dirty disgusting carpet that after a few minutes I just couldnt stand. So I asked to be moved to a room with cleaner carpet. I was moved into a room that had a bit cleaner carpet (still with obvious stains) but the AC in this unit had left water all over the floor by the chair. I told the front desk and they said yes sometimes when the AC units are left running this happens. When I entered the room the AC unit wasnt even on so I didnt understand this at all. The water seaped deep into the carpet and despite putting towels on it for a day the water still left the floor very wet and we couldnt walk in that area the entire stay.

My girlfriend was coming in the next day and at this point I know I had made a big booboo selecting this hotel. The service was great at the hotel, but there is only so much you can do to mask the age and quality of this hotel.

I'd say if you are a bachelor or just hanging with the boys, you could probably tough it out in a room here with 2 queen, but if you have a family or need any kind of respectable accomodations for a date..dont be reeled in by the 30,40,50 rate..pay 70 somewhere else and you wont have the headaches.

An fyi. we have friends in Long Beach, Norwalk, and we were visiting LA so I thought this hotel would suffice because I dont mind the drive..but it wasnt worth the price saving. For the second half of our trip we stayed at a Howard Johnson in Pico Rivera that only costs $52 a night and it was worlds better than this hotel

Room Tip: All I can say is ask for a room with clean carpet
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alaska1986
Colorado
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you are a family or on a budget this is the place. Clean fairly big rooms. Restaurants close by. Internet is not free and no breakfast. Had plumbing problems and were very accommodating. Good neighborhood ,good Access. Fairly Close to Knotsberry and Disney. Pool. Some rooms can be a walk to carry bags, but they have a bell cart at office.

Room Tip: get room close to elevator or stairs!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The hotel was surprisingly clean and comfy. The price was unbeatable. We stayed while my husband was going to a convention and have no complaints. The room was clean and there was a nice pool for the kids. Would definitely stay there again soon.
I really was surprised at how nice this hotel was for the price.

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sally D
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The Ac didn't work. Problem #1. I called the front desk, and although nice, not helpful. "We can move you to a smoking room, or give you a fan."...a fan, to blow the hot air around? Took the fan, because my asthma would have driven me nuts in the smoking room, ad they were sold out. Ugh. Nice people, dirty room, broken ac. Not going back.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank shellemenopee
Malaysia
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Overall was a good stay with location close to Disneyland by about 10 to 15 minutes. No breakfast provided but morning coffee was there at the main lobby. Ample parking spots provided and there was a microwave at lobby. Room toilet door was somewhat jammed and could not be closed and we were only given soap for a day despite our 3 nights there. Other than that it was a fine stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Anaheim
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pro-
Average hotel on a budget, Good Service and hassle free.

Con-
Hotel rooms needs to be renovatied,, No jacuzzi...

Other then that, Pocket friendly=)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Jesus S