“Delicious! ”

Ranked #66 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Greek
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I bought the cheese enchilada plate and some cheeseburgers and everything was delicious! I'm picky about the red sauce on the cheese enchiladas and it was so good I wanted more! The burgers have just the right amount of condiments and the meat patty had great flavor! Will definitely be frequenting this restaurant!!

Oceanside, California
“Awful food, slow service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had heard that this place had great food...but now I need to slap that liar that told me that!!

The place is very run-down with a really dirty looking dining room. Think about 1970's decor gone very wrong and add about 2 coats of dirt. Add duct tape on the seats. OK, now you have the picture.

I ordered a burger basket, and it was just terrible. Meat burnt, tomato with black spots on it...really unacceptable. The prices are a bit high, but the portions ARE large, but not much taste. A mom and pop operation should be better than this....you actually might have better luck at a fast food chain.

• Visited October 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We go here alot, has reasoanble meals and the service is predictable, slow! Sometimes the Tv on the wall is playing...”
Reviewed January 22, 2008

We go here alot, has reasoanble meals and the service is predictable, slow! Sometimes the Tv on the wall is playing spanish stations and for me its very rude. other then that we go back here and there, i like the hamburger specials, and Alice like the breakfast. Just remember its not great food, its just food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook