See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Homeless people Swiming with their underwear, broken fridge, A/C not functioning, breakfast which not breakfast place in hot room at McDonald’s u get better. Noise, dangerous materials in the building. This building never been in any renovation probably for over 30 years and it looks not like an hotel but homeless shelter. Will not put my dog there

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Near a lot of convenient places. Target, Denny's, Knott's Berry farm, medieval times, etc. They were doing renovations to the lobby so breakfast was served in a conference room on the second floor. Not that great of a selection of items. Right off the freeway. Exterior a bit dirty with garbage from guests and people wandering around. Overall, convenient location and not a bad price.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Was told the reservation was set for the day I booked the hotel and was considered a no show so no refund. I chose the correct date on the website, I ordered it at 10 pm the night before. Had to book other arrangements last minute and never got our money back.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

The place was awesome. Rooms clean and comfortable. Fast check in and check and right next to Denny’s And targets. They are doing renovations but overall it was nice. Staff at check in and check out was friendly.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

The staff Luis and Joel we're extremely rude did not care at all about being on a vacation the number one concern is how much money they could bleed out of you .I received 9 phone calls while I was at a park about my guest not being authorized which she was they disabled my room keys and we're expecting me to leave the theme park to come get a new key for her. Do not stay at this hotel it was dirty and nasty. No accommodation was made to satisfy me or my guest she was locked out for 2 hours.By the way she is disabled. Might as well throw your money in the trash cause that's what this was trash.