$115
$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$91
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$112
$84
$144
$114
$75
Hotels.com
$119
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
$114
$93
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night last week. I checked in late and the woman working the front desk was pleasant. She told me that she had a "very quiet room" for me. It turns out my room was right by the ice dispenser, which isn't very quiet. Thankfully, it was only used once. The out of order sign on the vending machine right next to the ice dispenser indicated it had been broken since April. It's almost July.

The room was pretty gross, thin blankets, broken bathroom tiles, very old television which kept turning itself off, outdated decor, scratchy towels and a toilet that didn't want to flush.

I did not try the breakfast in the morning as it looked like you needed to visit the front desk before you could eat and I didn't have the time to spend.

It looks as though the motel is in the process of being converted to a Days Inn and hopefully will receive some sorely needed updates in the near future. I would have given this motel a 2 star rating if it had cost me even one more dollar to stay there. I do not plan on returning to this establishment and would likely opt to spend a few more dollars for a much cleaner and well maintained experience.

Room Tip: Don't get the "very quiet" room next to the ice dispenser!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
JeffersonKim, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Video Review Response posted on our Days Inn Knott's Berry Farm main website under the "Blog / Reviews" section.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The staff who's doing the night audit today june 22, 2012 is rude and very inconsiderate. I understand if he couldn't let us check-in early. So we decided that inorder for us to stay while we wait for the regular check-in time is to get a room. But you can tell on his face that he's not willing to help us and want us to be charge for that room on a one day night rate plus a $10 each person. He saw that we got two kids with us. Then later, we decided not to get a room and we'll just wait. And that guy with a blonde hair with an eyeglasses his name is Frank or Brad (that's what he says) that we're not allowed to wait in the lobby because it's a hotel policy. To think we're here for four days and he treat us like that. He's not a good hotel employee neither have a job in a hospitality business. Shame on him. I just hope his manager will read this so he can have a proper training for his position. We're not gonna recommend this to our friends it's an embarrassment to us.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The staff was friendly, and the rooms are super basic and a little odd. We got two rooms for several family members. (Even though I booked in advance and called to ask, the rooms were not connecting but instead were back-to-back). In one room, the phone worked but not the alarm clock. In the other room, the phone didn't work but the alarm did. One room had a mini-fridge but the hair dryer didn't work, while the other room did not have a fridge but the hair dryer DID work. There were only 2 towels in each room despite being 2-queen bed rooms. (If the room can accommodate a total of 4 people why only the 2 towels?) The carpet wasn't the worst I've seen, didn't make white socks dingy or anything but the bathroom was a little gross - there was a, ahem, hair stuck to the wall near the toilet and the floor felt sticky...in the other room my mom found a ratty old robe and a pair of UNDERPANTS hanging behind the door. She promptly threw them in the trash and we all laughed about the "complimentary items". The tub in our room also did not plug up so we couldn't soak our tired aching feet.
Not far from Knotts, but we didn't walk it for the above reason (our feet were hurting). But the Target behind the hotel across a large parking lot is walkable.
There is a Mediterranean restaurant next door that must have had a large reception because we heard the music playing until midnight. Lots of street/traffic noise. Thin and soft pillows. One bedspread had a cigarette hole in it. The bathrooms smelled badly of cigarette smoke after a hot shower steamed up the room. The remote felt dirty and needed batteries when we first got there.
We were in rooms 431/432 for one night in March.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lyndsay_wednesday
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The hotel is really good for the price and location. Lots of stuffs need upgrading such as beddings, upholsteries but overall we enjoyed our stay in orange county a lot. The staff was welcoming. It's close to Disneyland about 7mins, 30mins to universal studios, and LA zoo is also closeby. Lots of eat-ins around. You won't regret being here if you ain't looking for a four star hotel with a 2 star price-tag!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I decided to stay at this Red Roof Inn, though the reviews weren't glowing, and was a bit apprehensive, but to my surprise this property was a great value for the money. The room was extremely clean and comfortable, as well as being quiet. The bedding was fairly new, and I slept well every night there. One disappointment was there continental breakfast, which was very skimpy, with only one offering, muffins, but there were many places to eat within walking distance.
The overall value of this property was excellent and would stay again.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, and though the freeway was very close, the room was extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business