Rodeway Inn Near Maingate Knott's
$96
$77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$161
$118
$117
$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Free Internet
$142
$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$156
$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
$112
$109
  • Pool
$82
Hotwire.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastmedieval timesknotts berryfamily vacationa great place to stayfarm
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We found this motel for our vacation in a motels.com search and couldn't beat the price. Upon first impression the motel seemed decent enough and the location is perfect. My kids were excited that the pool was open but as we walked past to get to our room there was a huge party/bbq taking place right beside it with loud, vulgar music blaring and a lot of rough housing in the pool itsw. So I sadly had to ban my kids from the pool area. The room was clean and the bathroom seemed to have been updated. The bed was quite comfortable. We all feel asleep easily. Until about 3 am when we were awakened by what seemed to be a domestic dispute in the room next door. The yelling, screaming, crying quickly escalated into a full on brawl with furniture being thrown, things or people loudly being flung into the wall and physical violence. My kids were horrified, as was I. It lasted a good 30 mins total. If i hadn't been leaving that morning early for Disneyland I would have left then and there. Better security would be a definite plus!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

After reading the reviews I thought this place must be nice. The woman at the front desk was pleasant and efficient. I was helped quickly and given my key. When I walked into my room I was shocked and wanting to run the other way. Nothing about this hotel is clean or remodeled. The sheets had stuff all over them. Luckily I had my own pillows and blankets. I truly want to ask for my money back so I can go elsewhere. The good reviews are very misleading. The only good thing is location for people that want to be close to Knotts or Medieval Times. I would never tell anyone to stay here. I would rather pay a little more to feel safe and have a clean room.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cdp74
Reviewed February 8, 2013

No, this is not the Hyatt or Hilton or Hampton Inn. However, this hotel had clean rooms, comfortable beds, and you can hit Knott's Berry with a rock from the parking lot. We found it very handy to be able to came back midday and relax a little before attacking the park anew in the evening. I'm not sure if there is another hotel that I would consider to be in easy walking distance of the park, but I could be wrong. The continental breakfast, as one would imagine, is nothing to get excited about but they do have some juices, coffee, donuts, etc. out each morning. Overall, this place is a great value and I would certainly stay there again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a great place to stay at if you are going to Knotts Berry Farm or medieval times or pirates dinner adventure. It really is walking distance to Knotts Berry Farm. The the first time I stayed,there were mattresses stacked up all in front of the hotel, and I found out they were putting brand new mattresses in every room so the inconvenience was fine!!! They also have a wonderful heated pool and jacuzzi with great seating around it. Another really nice perk this hotel has is barbecues all ready for you to use!! With nice size refrigerators in the rooms you can bring your own meat to barbecue and sit around the pool and have a nice time!!! Make sure you bring your own paper plates and plastic ware as they don't have these things but you can really save yourself some money going out to dinner or lunch by making it yourself at the hotel and the kids can swim while you're doing it!!!
The continental breakfast is pretty standard, but if you want a hot breakfast IHOP is right next door.
I have stayed here a few times now and plan on going back for sure...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stay here a couple nights a week for business and this is the best value in town.

The rooms are clean; they have micros and fridge in the room, + free internet.

The rates are always the lowest in the area.

Andy at the front desk in always helpful and friendly.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Use your AAA membership to save an additional 10%.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business