I booked 2 rooms as i have foster children. They separated the rooms in different floors even after specific request and after speaking to the Manager when the room was booked requesting adjoining rooms. the manager promised they would be and that was a lie. upon arrival they were in different floors, after almost 1 hour in the front desk, and after several request to speak to a Manager they finally gave us 2 rooms together at the furthest end of the Hotel as if to punish us. By the way I am still waiting for the GM to call me. During the check in I noticed that they had a deal going on with about 75 people in a meeting room, this is where the other problem started. NO PARKING, after another 20 minutes trying to figure out where i would park finally a maintenance man told me to park at a location where it stated no parking allowed. I asked if this would create a problem, he said no that he would notify the right person. Guess what! the next morning I wake up with a huge note on the window of the car that I was illegally parked, when i asked the front desk why that was done i was told that there was no way anyone could have told me to park there and if i did it again i would get towed.
That same morning i took y foster kids to the free breakfast they had and we get there at 9:15 am the breakfast ended at 9:30 AM at exactly 9:30 AM the waitress came to the table and ready for this "REMOVED OUR PLATES FROM THE TABLE WITH FOOD BECAUSE IT WAS 9;30 AM AND SHE HAD TO CLOSE" yes its true, the removed the plates with food because it was 9:30 AM and she had to close.
Everyday we spent there was no parking since there was a nearby bus pick up it looked like everyone parked in that lot including 18 wheelers that take up 6-7 spaces of parking. The staff was very rude and had a could care less attitude. The Managers were always too busy to talk to you. I called their corporate office and they forwarded it the Hotel Manager who again, I am still waiting for his call.
You read comments that this place is good, well if you travel as much as i do this Hotel even after this so called remodeling some people claimed on their comments is very, very, very poor. the hotel rooms are dirty, the hallways not maintained, the Internet does not work, the shuttle driver is rude and he thinks he has every guest eating out of his hands simply because he takes them places, this is done only if he has time and once again you are RIGHT, HE NEVER HAS TIME. Stay away from this place as you would the Plague these employees do not care, the rooms and the service is horrible, there is never parking, and there are many choices in the area that are nicer and better. We moved from the Hotel and let them keep our money for 2 rooms and for 2 nights because we could not take the smell, the heat in the hallways, the none working air conditioners. DONT STAY HERE...Holiday Inn brands are deteriorating day by day as witnessed by last year not winning a Hotel award that they normally win, and this Hotel is a perfect example of WHY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim area hotel located in Buena Park, CA minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, downtown Disney Shopping, Knotts Berry Farm, Soak City, Medieval Times and Pirate's Dinner Adventure, Holiday Inn Buena Park offers free parking and free shuttle to local attractions. This newly renovated hotel also boasts free wi-fi, the largest outdoor heated pool and whirlpool in the area, as well as a restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service -kids always kids stay/eat free at Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Buena Park
- Buena Park Holiday Inn