This review is for the presidential suite which we stayed at for Knott's Scary Farm last saturday. The suite itself is football-field large, and fantastic. You could easily house two couples in this suite if you are planning for a group trip to Knotts. We have stayed at rooms half this size that cost more, and this one was a great value (less than $300). It was clean, the bed was soft, both tv's were perfect, the 5th floor view is great with no nosy neighbors outside, or car traffic, so you can throw all of the curtains open, and watch the stars. Multiple couches (one with a pullout bed), and tables/chairs with a champagne server ice bucket and several glasses. The bedroom door locks to keep the kids out. Huge tub (no jacuzzi jets), large shower, and seperate bathrooms. Another cool thing is it has two doors that exit to the hallway, so if someone is asleep in the main room, you can exit to the hallway without going through the living room. The lobby is very nice, and the staff were friendly for the most part except one occasion with the shuttle driver on the way back from Knott's. I stepped in from the outside noise, and couldn't hear what he said, so when I said "what"? he grumpily yelled "WHAT IS YOUR ROOM!?" It was so odd I had to laugh it off, and my daughter was mimicking it on the way back to the hotel. Not a night person I guess. He drove a large bus way too fast on the way back. There are some things that may bother you about the hotel. The carpets in the main hallway to the rooms had some stains, and kinda smelled weird. There was some cracked moulding on the base boards in the hallway. There was a lot of scratched up wallpaper in the hallways. We got back to our room just past midnight to find a large party going on just up the hallway from our presidential suite. It was very noisy, and crowded coming through that area. You enter another hallway through a door at that point, and travel around 25 feet to the suite door. Fortunately the party was about to end. The guests across the hall kept slamming that door to the hallway entrance for at least another two hours, so I'll say this, if you are looking for a romantic suite, this will not be the one for you. If you are looking for a place to have a good time, and party this is the place for you. The halls could use some renovation, but the room itself was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anaheim area hotel located in Buena Park, CA minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, downtown Disney Shopping, Knotts Berry Farm, Soak City, Medieval Times and Pirate's Dinner Adventure, Holiday Inn Buena Park offers free parking and free shuttle to local attractions. This newly renovated hotel also boasts free wi-fi, the largest outdoor heated pool and whirlpool in the area, as well as a restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service -kids always kids stay/eat free at Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Buena Park
- Buena Park Holiday Inn