“This motel was good for the price. The parking was terrible...”

Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Suisun City, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for a disneyland trip in a 2 queen bedroom. Room was clean with a TV, microwave and mini fridge. However, the room was a little cramped around the table/fridge area for 3 people. There was also no clock that's usually provided on the nightstand but we didn't mind. I was woken up one of the nights at almost 3am to the sound of some serious yelling and arguing between what sounded like drunk men and noisy speeding cars (there is a hookah lounge across the street.) That would probably be my only complaint of our stay here. Other than that, the drive to disneyland is not bad at all and it's worth the stay if you are not high maintenance and on a budget.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Huntington Beach
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

The dead bolt toggle lock was broken. The remaining lock could be opened with a flexable credit card. Except for security, the room is what I exspected except the that when I wanted to check out just before seven am the office was still closed - locked and a advertising magazine was taped to the night slot to cover the slot to return keys. I slept well and had no other problems. One gets what they pay for, would I say again, if I'm alone, maybe.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Harshal P, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for your feedback Rich, i am sorry your stay was nothing but perfect. I will address these issues with management so that on your next stay with us will be nothing but perfect.
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed in the family suite the Friday before Halloween. Walking distance to Knotts Berry Farms. Suite had 3 beds in two rooms separated by a wall not a door. Gave plenty of privacy. Clean linen and very comfortable beds. Small fridge in the room. Friday night was $120 plus $5 for parking. The charge for the parking was the only negative, but otherwise a nice stay. Staff was friendly. No breakfast in the morning, but nice hot coffee. We will be going back for sure.

Room Tip: The suite is nice for a few bucks more.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
The team at Knights Inn would like to thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, and our amenities. we value your feedback and have removed the parking fee. We hope to see you soon.
Aurora, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here for a little over a week in September. The room was clean, it wasn't cramped, it had a fridge, and a microwave. There were three of us (all adults), we found it to be comfortable. We did not spend much time in the room except for at night, its within 8 minutes of Disney, within 20 minutes of several beaches, almost right next to medieval times dinner... all in all we would stay here again. I did not care for their pool (its very tiny), but we never used it anyway in favor of the beach. Great value for someplace to sleep while enjoying a vacation in California.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled that you found the property to be so inviting. I will share your wonderful feedback with my staff including the housekeeping department. We look forward to having you as our guest on your return to Buena Park.
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I certainly don't like to pick this hotel because every time we checked in at night for this hotel the night auditor/attendant is very rude and insanely not fit for hospitality industry. Priceline bidding end up to this disgusting hotel although its cheap, I would pay a little extra to be treated right. He was mad because there will be 2 adults and whatsoever so when my husband drop me off to go to the room and head out to walmart he stands in the middle of the street and wouldn't move as if he owns the freaking country. We have stayed here about 6x now and I can't go back there anymore. Im scared for that guy, very rude, creepy and suspicious. Plus internet sucks all the time and best of all there was a MOLD in our bathroom. We found out later on Sunday before checking out and that explains to our eye infection and bugs in bed too...Don't stay here. I always travel and always give benefit of a doubt and try to see if reviews are wrong...this one top the worst hotel award

Room Tip: Ive tried every angle to this hotel since weve stayed here couple times, they are all disgusting
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank couponing4bmx
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest at our Knights Inn. I assure you that the matter will be looked into. I want you to know that our hotel staff is trained in customer service and specially our night staff is also trained to keep the hotel safe and secure for every guest. It is his duty to walk out the property during night time.
I am also surprised to see that if you feel so bad about our property you stayed 7 times, and I never seen that you had a complain before.
Priceline is a bind site, so went you make a reservation with them it will give you the cheapest room available in the area you chose for the total of people you request.
Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may cause to you.