“clean quiet close to Knotts and worth the price”

Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed in the family suite the Friday before Halloween. Walking distance to Knotts Berry Farms. Suite had 3 beds in two rooms separated by a wall not a door. Gave plenty of privacy. Clean linen and very comfortable beds. Small fridge in the room. Friday night was $120 plus $5 for parking. The charge for the parking was the only negative, but otherwise a nice stay. Staff was friendly. No breakfast in the morning, but nice hot coffee. We will be going back for sure.

Room Tip: The suite is nice for a few bucks more.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Harshal P, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

The team at Knights Inn would like to thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, and our amenities. we value your feedback and have removed the parking fee. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here for a little over a week in September. The room was clean, it wasn't cramped, it had a fridge, and a microwave. There were three of us (all adults), we found it to be comfortable. We did not spend much time in the room except for at night, its within 8 minutes of Disney, within 20 minutes of several beaches, almost right next to medieval times dinner... all in all we would stay here again. I did not care for their pool (its very tiny), but we never used it anyway in favor of the beach. Great value for someplace to sleep while enjoying a vacation in California.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We are thrilled that you found the property to be so inviting. I will share your wonderful feedback with my staff including the housekeeping department. We look forward to having you as our guest on your return to Buena Park.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I certainly don't like to pick this hotel because every time we checked in at night for this hotel the night auditor/attendant is very rude and insanely not fit for hospitality industry. Priceline bidding end up to this disgusting hotel although its cheap, I would pay a little extra to be treated right. He was mad because there will be 2 adults and whatsoever so when my husband drop me off to go to the room and head out to walmart he stands in the middle of the street and wouldn't move as if he owns the freaking country. We have stayed here about 6x now and I can't go back there anymore. Im scared for that guy, very rude, creepy and suspicious. Plus internet sucks all the time and best of all there was a MOLD in our bathroom. We found out later on Sunday before checking out and that explains to our eye infection and bugs in bed too...Don't stay here. I always travel and always give benefit of a doubt and try to see if reviews are wrong...this one top the worst hotel award

Room Tip: Ive tried every angle to this hotel since weve stayed here couple times, they are all disgusting
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank couponing4bmx
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest at our Knights Inn. I assure you that the matter will be looked into. I want you to know that our hotel staff is trained in customer service and specially our night staff is also trained to keep the hotel safe and secure for every guest. It is his duty to walk out the property during night time.
I am also surprised to see that if you feel so bad about our property you stayed 7 times, and I never seen that you had a complain before.
Priceline is a bind site, so went you make a reservation with them it will give you the cheapest room available in the area you chose for the total of people you request.
Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may cause to you.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Our room was disgustingly filthy....from the carpet to the mattress stains! The stench to the broken toilet seat.. the only great thing about this place is its location for Knotts! But...thankfully there are other hotels/motels that got it all right...well at least for my family!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We couldn't stay here due to black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom (same for two rooms). My Mom couldn't shower here because the bathroom was so filthy. We had dead bugs on our ceiling in our room and ended up paying the extra $40/night at Marriott. A refund was provided for the room we didn't use here.

Room Tip: Is there a good room? I didn't see any.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Tania T, Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Please accept my sincere apology regarding your experience at our property. Your experience with Knights Inn was not the quality of service that we have promised to provide to our guest. I am truly sorry that we failed to provide you with our very best.
I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area. If you decide to do so, please call our property directly, ask for me, and I will personally assist you.
Respectfully,
Tania Taylor

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here for 8 nights as we always do been staying here about 10 years now and the manager Tania is lovely she always makes us welcome and I find the room rate excellent for the area its in. Its very close to knots berry farm so you don't need to take your car you just walk across the road about 5 minutes walk it costs $15 to park your car so you are on a winner if you walk. Also very handy for all other entertainments in Buena Park I wouldn't stay anywhere else for the money you wont beat this place. The rooms are nice nothing flash but real comfortable and its quiet. I will definitely keep coming back to Knights in on Stanton you also get a free coffee service and continental breakfast although we don't have it as we love to have a fully cooked breakfast at dennys

Room Tip: They're all the same wherever I have stayed here
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tania T, General Manager at Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. It is always a pleasure to have you. Looking forward to see you next year.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

this hotel is probably the worst hotel I stayed at. first off you have to pay for parking there is not enough available spaces for your car then the front desk clerk will ask you to park on the road or empty lot behind the hotel. They said they can't guarantee that your car will be safe. If your car gets damaged in the parking lot they will not pay for any damages. Refuses to accomadate guests. The clerk was rude and dissresptful. Don't ever go to this place

• Stayed: May 2013