“Just your average stay”

Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The room was clean, clean sheets, clean bathroom. The bathroom could use a little updating. The bed was pretty decent to sleep on. We were on the bottom floor, so could hear people walking above us and could hear the shower water being turned on and off from the above room. The tv, fridge, microwave all in good working order.We did have a little trouble with the door unlocking and not being able to lock it, but was able to fix it on our own. They could do a little better on the continental breakfast as they served bakery style doughnuts and coffee in the main office. Super close to Knott's Berry Farm, Medevial Times, and the Pirate dinner show. Our trip was actually to Disneyland which was only 7 miles down the freeeway. Super easy to get to and from from this hotel. We saved $150 by staying here as opposed to staying at a hotel near Disneyland. I would def stay here again if they keep their prices as low as they were!!! (:

Room Tip: Dont stay up near the office as you can hear the traffic from the main road.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Well, i was a bit iffy after seeing the reviews but my thinking was, this is a low budget unexpected trip and maybe the reviews were by picky travelers...Well, believe them ALL!

First I will explain the pros, the room is decent with a very firm bed. Clean sheets and our shower drained properly with plenty of hot, high pressure water. Nice working fridge w/ freezer and microwave. Tv got plenty of channels too.

Now the Cons, Very low signal on wifi, dirty carpet, hardly NO ONE was there, I saw so many empty rooms. Breakfast is not even worth going to the front desk for. I killed a very large wood spider the first night. Woke up the next morning to see a 2+ inch crawling thing on the wall and woke my husband to kill it. The next morning it rained and there were worms inside on the
carpet by the door. The next morning there was a trail of silver swirls all over the carpet in front of the door, slugs perhaps?? I was afriad of what was going to crawl into bed with us or into our luggage!! No roaches but plenty of OUTSIDE bugs to creep you out!! I do not recommend this hotel at all! Or at least stay on the second floor not the ground floor!

Room Tip: Choose a second floor room!! If you don't want to wake up to creepy crawlers!
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had reservations to stay the weekend here and I didnt get to check in until after midnight since my travel was weather affected. The gentleman on duty was super nice and said everything was fine. The room we checked into had some major issues but it was fine to sleep in and the next morning we were switched into a different room. I was pleased that right off the bat we were offered a new room! Comfy beds made tbis stay awesome!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel was in the center of so Cal and was across the street from knotts berry farm. The rooms were kept clean and they had a microwave and refrigerator in it. Front desk staff was also friendly and helpfull. We didn't use the pool but looked clean. I would reccomend this hotel to people who want to get some good rest but not pay and arm for a hotel.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Natasha S
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is not for you if you enjoy luxury. It is dark and dingy, although they did have clean sheets and lots of clean towels. We only slept and showered here since we were out since the crack of dawn til very late at night. They did have donuts for breakfast in the office. They do have a pool. Great location near restaurants, Walmart, and a theme park. About 30 minutes to the beach with all the traffic lights. I would not recommend if you will be staying in your room all day, but if you are going to be out alot and dont mind budget hotels then I would.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The hotel is worn down and needs some serious maintenance to bring it to the level of appearance where I would feel comfortable suggesting that someone I know stay here in the future. The room was clean but because it was worn down it gave off a grungy appearance. There were broken park benches in front of the rooms and the soda machine was empty for the two days I stayed there. The room lacked basic amenities like an alarm clock and an iron. I did ask at the front desk for an iron and they went and bought me one. That was really nice but I ended up having to iron on the desk. The hotel says they offered free breakfast but placing a box of doughnuts on a counter does not qualify as offering a free breakfast. I was very disappointed by this. Overall, the room was cheap ($50) for this area but in this case, you do get what you paid for.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had a great experience staying here and visiting Knox Berry Farm. Customer Service was awesome, I felt I was taken care during my stay. People complain about breakfast but I had no problem with that. I had breakfast all the days I stayed even after going late some days. Overall I think it is worth the price you pay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends