“Excellent stay”

Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had reservations to stay the weekend here and I didnt get to check in until after midnight since my travel was weather affected. The gentleman on duty was super nice and said everything was fine. The room we checked into had some major issues but it was fine to sleep in and the next morning we were switched into a different room. I was pleased that right off the bat we were offered a new room! Comfy beds made tbis stay awesome!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel was in the center of so Cal and was across the street from knotts berry farm. The rooms were kept clean and they had a microwave and refrigerator in it. Front desk staff was also friendly and helpfull. We didn't use the pool but looked clean. I would reccomend this hotel to people who want to get some good rest but not pay and arm for a hotel.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Natasha S
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel is not for you if you enjoy luxury. It is dark and dingy, although they did have clean sheets and lots of clean towels. We only slept and showered here since we were out since the crack of dawn til very late at night. They did have donuts for breakfast in the office. They do have a pool. Great location near restaurants, Walmart, and a theme park. About 30 minutes to the beach with all the traffic lights. I would not recommend if you will be staying in your room all day, but if you are going to be out alot and dont mind budget hotels then I would.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The hotel is worn down and needs some serious maintenance to bring it to the level of appearance where I would feel comfortable suggesting that someone I know stay here in the future. The room was clean but because it was worn down it gave off a grungy appearance. There were broken park benches in front of the rooms and the soda machine was empty for the two days I stayed there. The room lacked basic amenities like an alarm clock and an iron. I did ask at the front desk for an iron and they went and bought me one. That was really nice but I ended up having to iron on the desk. The hotel says they offered free breakfast but placing a box of doughnuts on a counter does not qualify as offering a free breakfast. I was very disappointed by this. Overall, the room was cheap ($50) for this area but in this case, you do get what you paid for.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had a great experience staying here and visiting Knox Berry Farm. Customer Service was awesome, I felt I was taken care during my stay. People complain about breakfast but I had no problem with that. I had breakfast all the days I stayed even after going late some days. Overall I think it is worth the price you pay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Not a bad location if you are going to Knotts Berry Farm or Disneyland. Best part of this stay was the night staff was very friendly, and the weekend staff too, the day staff was very rude and if you asked them something then it was an inconvience. The website says it has a breakfast, well milk was warm, donuts gone, so if your kids will eat corn flakes dry you are ok. Room seemed ok, but bathroom had mold. We just slept here and left, price was cheap and that is what we got.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank azmom74
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I read the reviews and was thinking this was more or less a simple hotel & a place to sleep.... Well honestly it was a place to sleep but it was horrioble. We arrived & checked in the lady didn't really say anything to me at check in, customer service was seriously lacking, but I thought well ok. Then we went into the room, the decor is older & very simple- Thats fine, what wasn't ok was that all the windows were cracked open along the hotel- This isn't the safest part of town, you drive out of the disneyland area into a more run down part of town., Anyway once we walked in I realized why. The rooms were all muggy & musty smelling. They were humid to the point my hair went flat! I wasn't about to sleep with both windows unlocked so I closed them & turned on the air, the thermostat wasn't working well so I would have to get up through out the night to turn off the air, It was appx 50 degree's outside so the air wasn't to keep us cool, but to get the musty smell and humidity out of the room. The carpet is sticky feeling, probably from the humidity...The beds were hard and uncomfortable. We did have 3 beds, which was nice since we are a family of 5 staying there. It did have a microwave & mini fridge. We have stayed at days inn hotels in the past & they have always been very clean & simple. This place is a dump! We were in a non-smoking room, but there was a bench outside that people would come & sit on & then smoke, so when the window was open smoke was coming in. Pros: It has beds, microwave & fridge.. Cons: Breakfast doesn't start until 7am, so if you are going to Disney for opening time, you won't get breakfast. Breakfast was donuts & corn flakes & fruit loops & toast. Coffee. No juice or even water, no fruit, no muffins ... etc.. This is a very basic hotel. 10-15 minute drive disneyland depending on traffic, a lot closer to Knott'sBerry Farm. Really if I had not already prepaid the non-refundable rate I would not have stayed. I paid almost $75 per night- That was highway robbery for what we got!

Room Tip: Honestly I would not recommend this to anyone....