Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim
$74
Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
$67
$77
$134
$109
$120
$110
$93
HolidayInn.com
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
$110
$99
  • Pool
$126
$95
Agoda.com
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
$88
Travelocity
$119
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Very close to Soak City and Knott's Berry Farm. Could actually walk there and save paying for parking if you wanted to.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2009

This facility is average if you need just sleep the rooms are okay... problem is this is a MOTEL your own door so forth therefore if you are traveling with kids this might make some fearful. The carpeting is a deep dark green shag clean enough if you leave your shoes on. Bed okay just pull back the bedspread whatever you do.... bathroom actually clean and new refreshing. So bottom line here is if you need a cheap place to sleep book it if you are looking for anything beyond that stay away from this one. They say they have a pool and complementary breakfast dont know we left early... there were 3 tables crammed into the tiny tiny MOTEL type of check in... I guess that is where they serve... the pool was outside size of a hottub a chair or two and by the trash containers in the rear of the property... like I said to sleep only ... okay anything more skip it.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank aela100
Reviewed July 16, 2009

We stayed here for one night during our trip to Knotts Berry Farm. I'm believe that this hotel may have had been recently renovated. Check in went well and the clerk was helpful. The carpet felt plush and was free of stains, the beds were comfortable and the room's appearance overall was warm and inviting. There was even crown molding throughout the room. The bathroom also looked newly updated. The room came with a fridge, microwave and small coffee pot. Breakfast consisted of donuts, bread, use of a toaster, two cereals that could have been Fruit Loops and Special K. There was your choice of coffee, apple or orange juice. Right across the street was Carrow's Restaurant. The location was fine with me as I knew I would be parking at Knotts although there was only a few choices of a restaurants and it was away from the main area of the attractions. However, for a quite nice sleep I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2008

The motel was dated, carpets were filthy, theere were ants everywhere, climbing up the wall into the ceiling. One morning the covered th sink area, disgusting! Plus we had an item stolen from our room. We were in cali to visit disney. My childrens grandma had purchased them all build a bear bears while in downtown Disney. We arrived one night with three bears, the bears never left the room again until we checked out and we checked out with only two! We asked numerous times. And even asked how honest the cleaning crew was! I am so upset that someone would steal a baby's bear!!! I will never stay at this motel or any other Days Inn motels again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed September 25, 2008

if your like me, one of those that don't see the point on wasting your $$ on expensive hotel accommodation in the states when motels will do, this is certainly a motel where we saved $$.

Ok the motel is a bit dated and so is the room, however if you are prepared to overlook a broken toilet roll holder, having to change your electronic keys a few times and the telephone didn't work, then you can't go wrong with this motel.

The welcoming was good late at night and we were at the back of the motel upstairs but was a quiet room.

I have two requisites regardless of everything else in my stays, the first is a great shower and the second is a great bed. Besides when you on vacation what more do you want??? This is the first time i can honestly say that the bed was fantastic and it seems that they have either changed their mattresses or invested in good ones and turn them regularly so as not to wear and tear.

Our maid was great and very helpful and cleaned the room spotlessly and if we didn't want to be disturbed then we just got some towels and put the DND on the door and was never disturbed.

Great location for the families and kids to go to KnottsBerry Farm and close to the freeway to escape to other places.

My only disappointment was not with the motel but with Tesco. As a Brit i wanted to see how there Fresh and Easy store located nearby was like and sadly it just felt like home from home and i expected something better. I can now see why we pay high prices in the UK when the same stuff is cheaper in the states.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)