“Great Hotel, Good Price.”

Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Hotel, Good Price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last year in March for a family get together. I booked the room online direct and paid $120 for 1 night. Although it sounds like a lot to pay it's really worth the price. The room was great!, the beds were very comfortable and also had an extra sofa-bed which was a cool bonus. The WiFi was solid, the fridge was cold and the place was very clean. The breakfast buffet was included and was simple and fantastic! Parking was included in the price as well, not like other places that charge you a fee. The outdoor decor was pretty neat, jungle like. Definitely would come back and stay here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Buena Park, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I made the hotel reservation over the phone and later I found it to be cheaper online so I called to cancel. I was told I had no reservation so I went ahead with my online reservation. Guess what they charged me twice and their excuse is because I had an unusual name. They let other guest ,that I do not know , to use a room and they charged me for that. And now they want me to find a person they let to use their service for free. I am so stunned with these people, be careful.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Meda W
dosradissonsuitesbp, General Manager at Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor for our hotel. I'm sorry that there was a billing error that caused you some inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact our General Manger, Rod Hurt, if he can be of further assistance.

Travelers are raving about these Buena Park hotels

West Caldwell, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Nice suite. They're in the process of changing over their beds from sleep number to regular. Mine kept inflating and deflating by itself until I unplugged it. (The bed remote didn't work. Maybe it was in a different room.) Not sure I liked the louvered slat doors, either - left me with a sensation of non-privacy, even when they were closed. Also not sure if the pool ever gets direct sunlight. Had to extend a night - would have been good if the rate had been the same as prior nights, but it was more. Wifi was ok in the sitting area, but somewhat sketchy in the bedroom - kept going up and down.

Room Tip: It's far enough away from the 91 that either side is ok. Rooms extend from the courtyard to the...
Adelaide
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed here recently for 2 nights. Had no complaints at all. We wanted a room with a sofa bed in an area seperate to the main bedroom and that's exactly what we got. We had breakfast included with our booking through the radisson website, and even if it hadn't been it was cheap enough to pay for it if we wanted it. We didn't go to Knotts and we drove ourselves to Disneyland with no dramas.

The room was very quiet which was a relief after LA. Would happily come back here as the location was excellent for all that we needed.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are quiet
Reno
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Radisson Suites in Buena Park is a decent hotel, that is close to attractions! Knott's Berry Farm is within walking distance, as is Medieval Times. The pool and hot tub area are placed in a tropical atmosphere that is very relaxing after a day at the parks.
The Radisson offers Sleep Number beds that are only full size beds and do not work for two people, I would recommend avoiding them. The breakfast is just, okay. It gets boring morning after morning. The front desk staff was very nice, but lacks the attention of making sure the rooms have enough supplies for four people(towels!!!). We also had to ask for toliet paper, and shampoo, as they were not refilled the room was made up daily.
Overall, I would recommend this Radisson, the price is right, the pool area is great, and the location is close to Knott's and maybe 20 to 30 minutes from Disneyland.

Room Tip: Don't choose the Sleep Number beds, they are too small.
Braunton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

The location of the hotel is good for Knots Farm, knights & pirate shows, you can also walk to mall.
The shuttle bus to Disney is not regular enough, you can not book until you get there, then Christmas time it books out when you are not watching!
I booked to go to the mall but they just did not run it!
I would go to a hotel within walking distance - there are quite a few.
Reception staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was free on our deal but it was boring repetitive and not good and we gave up with it. The water in the restuarant was undrinkable and although I complained nothing was done. I drink water everywhere and there was something wrong with it.
Our room was old but well decorated. Hot tub had so many chemicals it made your eyes sore.
I like room service to happen by magic not come back at 3 to find nothing done, then the maid would like you to leave the room at 4 so it can be cleaned. Also not impressive with housekeeping details.
Acid test- would I go again- no

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family