“Good for kids not for couples”

Medieval Times Buena Park
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Travel to the 11th Century at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. In SoCal, home to so many theme park and family entertainment destinations, one stands alone for its unique and grand scale entertainment. Where else can you enter a European style castle and be immediately transported to the 11th century? Where else can you dine on a feast fit for a King while cheering your favorite knight to victory as he skillfully jousts and swordfights his mighty opponent while atop a magnificent Andalusian stallion. This extraordinary destination is Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Buena Park. It’s been entertaining guests since 1986. And if you haven’t yet experienced it, now is the time.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I wouldn't do it again personally. I found it a little boring. The food was OK and the service was good. But I guess it's just not my cup of tea. I found the jousting really boring to watch, I'd say if you had kids and brought them here they would have heaps of fun. I just found it OK, nothing special.

1  Thank TheJojoz
in 14 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We attended the Medieval Times Dinner Show in Buena Park earlier this month. Our party was 3 adults and 2 kids - age 3 and 9. Everyone had a great time! The food was great! They even had a vegetarian stew for the vegetarian in our party. The characters were fun to interact with. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!

2  Thank MKMSFamily
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our family recently visited here. We we're all very impressed with the amount of food they gave us. You get a HUGE amount of ribs and chicken as well as soup, rolls and a pastry after dinner with coffee or whatever you want to drink. The service was great and so was the horse show and sword fighting! The kids liked wearing the crowns and the rooting on for our teams! We would recommend it! The only thing we would suggest is informing us where to go when we first got there and what the plan was. (It felt quite confusing the first half hour while we were waiting for the show)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Luckily we got in on the buy one get one free deal so I don't feel too bad. The food is okay, my oldest daughter didn't feel well before we got there so she did not eat much and me and my youngest don't eat much. So what we paid compared to what we ate they made money on us. They only have 4 choices for beverages Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or water so for some people that may not be the best. The show was good but I do feel for what we paid I would not do it again, but I can now say we did it.