“good for families”

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Travel to the 11th Century at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. In SoCal, home to so many theme park and family entertainment destinations, one stands alone for its unique and grand scale entertainment. Where else can you enter a European style castle and be immediately transported to the 11th century? Where else can you dine on a feast fit for a King while cheering your favorite knight to victory as he skillfully jousts and swordfights his mighty opponent while atop a magnificent Andalusian stallion. This extraordinary destination is Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Buena Park. It’s been entertaining guests since 1986. And if you haven’t yet experienced it, now is the time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 15, 2013

we been here twice, and like it a lot, is a dinner, show different that anything I see before, if you like Medieval times, or horses, or just a show complety different or are traveling with kids, all ages, this a experience you shouldn't miss, and the dinner you have to eat it like in Medieval times...rotisery chicken with your hands :)

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Medieval Times is a fun and entertaining time for the whole family. I attended during a school event with many students and this made it more fun.
The quality of entertainers is amazing and they all certainly know how to ride horses well and are good actors as well.
Even the food is well prepared and it's very meaty!!..It is definitely something that you should experience it at least once in you life!
A Truly good time!

1  Thank HawaiianIrishgirl
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently went to see the show for the first time and I was very impressed! The peformance put on by all was great. Beautiful and talented horses! A good show for all ages. The audience participation, in cheering for your knight and his allies, was fun! Your voice will become raspy before the end of the show!! Arrive early so you can take a few minutes to check out the torture chamber prior to the show.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Came here with my husband and was surprised. The food was really good, and the show was great. I wouldn't suggest buying anything though. The gift shops are SOO expensive! And any alcohol is expensive. Would love to go again

2  Thank Irishmuneca
See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend really wanted to come here and has been bugging me about it for a couple of years. I wasn't thrilled with going but since he wanted to go so bad I got the tickets. I was prepared for my kids to complain (9 & 13 year old boys) and to suffer through 2 hrs of misery. What I was not prepared for was for us all to have a fantastic time. We sat in the front row. My boyfriend and the kids cheered and boo'd and so did I. The food was actually very good and there is more then enough. None of us were able to finish. The show was cheesy but so much fun. Not something you could do often but must tried at least once.

3  Thank MsKizz