“Delicious BiBimbop”

Ranked #26 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Delicious BiBimbop”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Living in Hawaii, I have access to a lot of authentic Korean foods. I used to live in Anaheim and remember eating here when I was younger. I'm glad to see that the quality of the food hasn't changed. Took the family on a trip to Disneyland and decided to eat something other than Ihop and McDonalds, so I took them here.

Though I'm not a big soup eater, I loved their Bibimbop. For those that don't know, it's a large stone pot that is still hot, filled with rice, vegetables and meat. It comes to your table too hot to hold and you mix everything up and season it to your hearts content. Then you eat it like a child eating a big bowl of ice cream...delicious!

When I went there (March 2014) this particular dish was $10.50. Here in Hawaii the same dish, but a quarter of the size runs about $15.00...and it doesn't taste as good. The Kalbi Tang (Rib soup) was good, but you have to realize that it's not a hearty broth..a bit bland, but you have to season it to get it to taste the way you want.

Food is great, but be warned, this place is popular. Parking is tight and you will have to write your name down on the wait list for a table if you get here too late. But the service is awesome and the ladies do everything they can to make your meal enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014