“Complimentary buffet breakfast”
Review of Amber Waves

Amber Waves
Reserve with OpenTable
Amber Waves is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 239 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had booked 3 nights at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel and a buffet breakfast each morning at Amber Waves was complimentary. Not expecting too much I was pleasantly surprised when each morning I was presented with an above average American Cooked Breakfast.
Upon being seated at a table I was served hot coffee and OJ. I explored the buffet and founds eggs (either plain or with peppers), crispy bacon, french toast & hash potatoes. Along further there as cereal and milk, oatmeal, fruit salad and bananas. All good stuff!
There was more than enough variety and the quality of the food was great. The waitresses were all friendly and professional. My only gripe is the paper tablecloths they use and the unpleasant sight of busboys shoveling all left overs into the middle of a table to clear it. Not the best look!

1  Thank AWoodbury

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This restaurant found in the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel is excellent. I did not eat lunch or dinner there, but would definately like to on a return trip. We had drinks and appetizers on a Friday Evening and had their breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. In both cases, the atmosphere, food and the service were great. I would definately go back.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We have only ever done the buffet breakfast that comes with our room package.

Not the best value unless you eat a lot, but we still do it for the location.

The food is good enough, better some times. We just don't eat enough to make it cost effective, the only problem with buffets.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

After closing down the Halloween Haunt we stumbled back to our cool, clean rooms at the hotel. We awakened with the knowledge that a delicious breakfast awaited us downstairs. Now, I am not a morning person by any means. After being up until after 2:00 a.m. I was suffering from a Haunt Hangover.
The aroma of fresh coffee drew me off the elevator. We were seated in a quiet area (I must have looked awful). The server poured me a mug of coffee and a glass of cold orange juice. After consuming three mugs of coffee I was able to speak and notice the delightful smells of breakfast. There were eggs with peppers and cheese, bacon, sausage, french toast, hashbrowns, danishes, cereal and fruit for the health conscious. I was able to order hot sourdough toast that was prepared to perfection.
This is a tradition after the Haunt. Our family looks forward with anticipation to our Amber Waves breakfast. Thank you for helping to alleviate haunt hangover.
We'll see you next haunting season.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We always get the free breackfeast with our room and it works out great. The food is good. Coffee could be better and they need more survers on the weekends.