“Great restaurant and big plates”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #7 of 236 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

The food here is delicious. I suggest the chicken parmesan is my favorite plate. The servings here are very large so come here on an empty stomach because if not you won't be able to finish you plate. The server was excellent and fast so I left him a good tip. Will be coming here again.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I cant comment on the food as we didn't get past the front desk arrived about 8.50-9 pm were ignored for around 15minutes ...even when a lady had a query at front desk the server just looked past us couldn't even catch her eye .... will never go back !

2  Thank Robbie/stourbridge
Reviewed January 3, 2014

they were clued up on gluten free and had separate menu .
I enjoyed lunch and reasonably priced.
my son had a burger and it was huge!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We eat at Calim Jumper in Temecula, Carlsbad and San Diego very often. We are familiar with the food and service. It is always consistent. We walked in on a Thursday evening...asked about the all night Happy Hour and were told nope...happy hour was over (and it was not)...how did we know this but THREE hosts and hostesses did not?

Next, the 4 booths in bar were full and since we had a small child with us asked if they would honor happy hour in the restaurant since it is illegal to seat a child at the actual bar in California. Nope. Not here. The other three locations have never had an issue with this. We wait and wait for a spot to open up...

Finally one opens up and we order pretzels...the soft ones...they came out rock hard and super fast, so we send them back. Usually they make them fresh to order. A few minutes later the manager comes out and lets us know the whole batch "will not satisfy us and he has credited our tab". Great thanks?

I'm sorry...if this is really the kind of experience people get when they come to Claim Jumper it is just a darn shame because the food and service are usually so good at this chain. It makes sence why the reviews of this location were less than stellar.

1  Thank MunFam
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love the wonderful staff, atmosphere and the food!When I am in Rancho Cucomonga I always make it a point to get off of Hwy 15 and head for The Claim Jumper!