“Huge Menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went as a couple, I ordered the seafood platter it was very good, my Girlfreindhad a salad and loved it. we will go back again

Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you want to go somewhere and not leave hungry this is the place to go. Everything I've had here is wonderful. Te burgers and shoe string fries and delish. I also enjoy the potato soup. Nice place to go as a couple or with family.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I thought it was overpriced for what we received. My food was cold and the flavor was nothing special. Everyone on staff was very nice and mostly attentive. I would certainly not recommend the fried macaroni and cheese.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Based on trip advisor reviews we decided on this restaurant
We had to wait twenty minutes to be seated which is usually a good sign
I thought the menu was awful and struggled to find anything that sounded to my taste
The service was ok nothing special nothing more than a fast food restaurant but serve it on plates
All the meat dishes were overpriced we would never visit here again there is much better places to go in buena park

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food is very good, but my favorite dish, the Thai ribs, seems to be gone. On holidays Claim Jumper can be a madhouse. Get there early!