“Decent american fare”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We've been to this chain's other locations and it didn't disappoint this time either. Good steaks, salads, and burgers

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The were plenty of options to choose from on the menu, and two adults could definitely share an entree and be full as we each ordered our own and had plenty leftover. The rotissere chicken was a little dry, but still good, and the parmesan shrimp fresca dish was very good and could definitely be shared. The kids meals also were more than enough for our 8 year old and 5 year old. The lemon cake dessert was delicious!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant has excellent food at reasonable prices. Good atmosphere and great staff. I highly recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love coming here because you can always get a spot in their bar for happy hour and the prices are great! Best raspberry martini ever!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It had been 20 years since I had been to a Claim Jumper and was pleasantly surprised at the new menu (they are under new management- I believe she said Lawry's). There was a lot of variety and the ingredients seemed very fresh. They still had their many layer cakes. The corn bread and garlic toast were a hit with my kids.
It is conveniently located across the street from Knott's Berry Farm, so we went there for dinner and then headed back into the park. It was a great way to get some good food. I had an ahi salad and my son had some ribs- all delicious. The service was fantastic.