“Salmon was excellent - nice surprise for a steakhouse”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I usually don't order fish in a steakhouse, but the waitress assured me the salmon was good, so I gave it a try. YUM - she was right! The service was friendly and efficient. This restaurant is close to many Buena Park attractions, such as Midevil Times and Knotts Berry Farm.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

close to the hotel we stayed, good area good food close to public transfortation

Reviewed October 30, 2011

it was across from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. bad choice. we had 4 kids with us aged 10/9/6 and 5 their meals were pitiful. very small and poorly cooked. the steak was not more than 2oz and both kids were unable to eat them because of the large amount of grisle in them. also the ribs in my dinner and 1 of the kids were so overcooked that we couldn't eat it. we would not ever go back and don't recommend this resturant at all.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Saturday, 8 October 2011 -- There is nothing special about this Outback location; it is average. Our host opened the door for us. We were seated quickly. Our waiter was quick and efficient. My wife ordered the baby back ribs, which fell off the bone. I ordered the 14-ounce rib eye, which was tender and juicy. The food was as we expected it should be, hence the "average" rating. The atmosphere was a little disappointing. Our table was a booth with vinyl seats. Canned music was a little loud; the genre not conducive to a relaxing dinner. The ratio of price over value was a little high. Total with tax and tip was $59 for the two of us. Despite this "average" review, we got what we expected--no more, no less. We will be back someday, but, as a rule, Outback Steakhouse is not a place we would take our guests because it is so unremarkably average.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

If you've been to Outback, you already basically know what to expect. I thought the ambiance was quite nice here and it was relatively quiet and comfortable for a relaxing dinner after running around at the park (Knott's Berry Farm is down the road) all day. The service was good and very friendly. I did not order steak, so cannot speak to quality there, but my shrimp was as expected - good, but nothing special. Overall, I thought this was really nice for a chain.