“Enjoyed it Very Much”

Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 249 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was our first visit here. The complete chicken dinner is a bit spendy, but the food is delicious and you get lots of it. Hubby and I each took home enough leftovers for a second meal. Especially liked the boysenberry pie.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

What can I say that hasn't been said before about this place? If you haven't tried this place, please do! Put it in your bucket list! What if it's not as good as before? It's still awesome! Great service from lovely mature ladies! The best fried chicken I have ever tried! Bisquits are a dream!! I will always come back for more everytime in town!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The restaurant was a big disappointment. The price was very high and the quality very low. The corn tasted like it came from a can. Salad was sad with one whole grape tomato. The mashed potatoes and gravy were tasteless. I would never return

2  Thank Joan N
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The place it tired and could definitely use an update. The food was average, bu the biscuits were amazing. They were light and flaky, they were worth the visit. The chicken was also good, but the rest of the meal was average or below average. Our server was nice, but seemed tired as did most of the servers.

1  Thank momlikestotravel
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We come here every time we are in town. At least once a year for the past 20 years. Over the past several I have noticed a decrease in the quality of both the food and the service. We visited on a Tuesday evening. We did not have to wait to get in. My husband and I ordered the traditional Chicken dinner with all white meat chicken and my daughter ordered a side of french fries. I will start with the fries. They were cold and hard. The chicken had great flavor but was super dry. The mashed potatoes were cold. The gravy was lukewarm. The corn has never been anything special as it is corn poured out of a can. The service was a little on the slow side and not very friendly. The restaurant was extremely dirty. We paid over $60.00 for two meals and a side of fries. We have decided that we will not be coming back the next time we are in this area. It's too bad as we used to really look forward to this dinner.