“Definitely Worth A Visit”
Review of Torch Restaurant - CLOSED

Torch Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Palma Ave.
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We Loved It! Dan Was Our Waiter And He Suggested A Couple Of Great Dishes. You Will Not Be Disappointed.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great food. Great prices and great service. Had a great waitress who was friendly and helpful and even suggested we share a plate of chow mein since the portion was so large. She was write. Highly recommended.

1  Thank suzanne123434
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I came upon this restaurant because of a friends birthday party. The food was outstanding, the service was great, and the property was very well kept.

Upon entering, I felt that I may have been a bit under dressed. Not the case, casual attire is just fine.

Give this place a try, I think you will be happy that you did.

10  Thank 90,622
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food at torch is delicious. Great variety and not too spicy. Must have the chicken tikka and saag paneer. Also, the dal halva is out of this world.

1  Thank coconino1
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My son & DIL took me & hubby for my 60th birthday dinner. We know very little about Indian food, but I know we LOVED what we were served. Absolutely yummy! Their location is the old Ripley's Believe It or Not building, lots of space. The main dining room and bar has a lot of seating, large circular booths and tables. Only a couple of tables were occupied when we arrived, we were seated at a large booth. Great waiter "Dan", helped us choose dishes. The food is served family style so we could all share the different dishes. My favorite was the lamb dish - Shahi Korma. Dan brought us Galub Jamum for my birthday treat (on the house). Here's a list of what all we had - I think the bill was about $112.00
Vegetable Samosas
Chicken Makhani
Mango Lassi
Chai Tea
Kingfisher beer
Galub Jamum (donut balls soaked in rose water & honey)

1  Thank 3chihuahuas