We stayed over Christmas week 2012; our room was nice but noise was a problem sometimes. Overall it was a good place to stay in the few hours we weren't at Disneyland, but it could use some improvements. Good for budget travel, but nothing special.
Pros: clean rooms; responsive staff; mid-speed (not high but not low) wifi was available in our room, (even though a handout given at check-in said you need cat-5 cable to use wired internet), but sometimes it took some time to reconnect the next few days I used it; fridge; microwave; iron & board; hair dryer all worked. Coffee maker there but didn't use. Good access to freeway.
Cons: CRT TVs with only 15 channels (no ESPN, HBO, Showtime); towels were thin and small; walls are thin with sounds from all directions, sometimes loudly; heat lamp in bathroom didn't heat.
Mehs: beds were hard at first but got used to them and slept well; breakfast was not great (toast, toaster waffles, small pastries, cereal, coffee, juice) but it was free and went for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Park Hotel & SuitesFamily vacationers and business travelers alike will find a lot to like at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites in Buena Park, California. Our reasonably-priced, newly renovated rooms will charm you with spacious guestrooms and suites, friendly service, and ample amenities. A convenient location makes it easy to reach a multitude of must-visit Orange County attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Buena Park Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- The Buena Park Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Buena Park
- Motel Buena Park