We stayed over Christmas week 2012; our room was nice but noise was a problem sometimes. Overall it was a good place to stay in the few hours we weren't at Disneyland, but it could use some improvements. Good for budget travel, but nothing special.
Pros: clean rooms; responsive staff; mid-speed (not high but not low) wifi was available in our room, (even though a handout given at check-in said you need cat-5 cable to use wired internet), but sometimes it took some time to reconnect the next few days I used it; fridge; microwave; iron & board; hair dryer all worked. Coffee maker there but didn't use. Good access to freeway.
Cons: CRT TVs with only 15 channels (no ESPN, HBO, Showtime); towels were thin and small; walls are thin with sounds from all directions, sometimes loudly; heat lamp in bathroom didn't heat.
Mehs: beds were hard at first but got used to them and slept well; breakfast was not great (toast, toaster waffles, small pastries, cereal, coffee, juice) but it was free and went for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Park Hotel & SuitesFamily vacationers and business travelers alike will find a lot to like at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites in Buena Park, California. Our reasonably-priced, newly renovated rooms will charm you with spacious guestrooms and suites, friendly service, and ample amenities. A convenient location makes it easy to reach a multitude of must-visit Orange County attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your The Buena Park Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Buena Park Hotel And Suites
- The Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Hotel Buena Park
- Motel Buena Park