“Great place for breakfast/brunch”
Review of Hof's Hut Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hof's Hut Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Went with family after my daughter raved about this place. She was right! Big portions of fresh food that the whole family enjoyed. Our waitress was ok, but the food and prices would definitely keep us coming back. Everything from French toast to pancakes to Eggs Benedict to frittatas were great.

There are newer reviews for Hof's Hut Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Mid week dinner was peaceful. We sat in the patio which was great for the kids. My salmon & gumbo soup was delish & my husband really enjoyed his pulled pork sandwich. I was surprised to see how low priced the kids menu was! Good experience for our family.

1  Thank Pultega4
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Having lived in Anaheim for 42 years this is my wifes favorite restaurant. Ate there twice last week. Great food at reasonable prices. Service was very good and lunch only took 8 minutes from the kitchen. We go there everytime we visit southern Calif.

6  Thank ron m
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great food and great service (and since it's close to Knotts, you get Knotts jams and jellies!). Their rotisserie chicken is beyond compare and their chocolate wipeout cake is to die for. Take some home, but be prepared to share with a lot of people because it's huge!

4  Thank kali39
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have been enjoying this restaurant for 25+ years. The staff continues to treat you like a valued customer, they continue to serve large portions, they always have daily deals, and the food is great.

Hof's Hut has a Manager (Lourie) who really takes her job seriously. I have seen her taking orders, delivering food, handling the cash register, carrying food out for customers, cleaning up the parking lot, and even painting a wall in the lounge. She is always greeting the guests, and checking to see if you are satisfied. Her staff respects her management style, and it rubs off on all of them.

Give Hof's Hut a try!

The family that owns Hof's Hut also owns Lucille's. Another great restaurant :)

22  Thank 90,622