“Good food and service”

Denny's
Ranked #19 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ate a late breakfast here one morning. Service was good and so was the food. Accommodations were a bit old fashioned but they were getting ready to remodel the restaurant so I'm sure it will be much better when they finish the remodeling.
Good value.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The were open on Christmas day and I enjoyed a good breakfast at a much lower price than hotel food. The egg white omelet was good.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Totally disappointed. Usually you can trust Dennys nation wide to be the same quality and very consistent. Years past you could expect your food to come out looking exactly like the photo in the menu and that is what I loved about Dennys.
But recently I have been to three different Dennys in three states and each one gets just a little worse than the last.
This location was by far the worse experience we have ever had. The waitress was nice but the restaurant was incredibly loud and bright, we waited 1 hr and 20 min for our food which was cold the portions were very small and everything on my plate was wrong. I asked for eggs over easy they were over well, crisp bacon and hashbrowns both were limp and greasy, and to top it all off my toast was burnt (someone scraped off the black crust before serving it to me, how nice of them).
That's it, we are done. No more visits to Dennys!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Service was fast. In & out quickly. Easy to get to and have a great meal without paying Disney prices!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not much to say here. Dennys is Dennys after all. Knotts Restaurant is a better deal. Price wise and food quality!